3

Cheng Zhou stayed in the mountain for three whole days.

  Fortunately, he has a space button to carry with him, and he relies on the inventory inside, which helps him solve a lot of trouble.

  Speaking of space buttons, Cheng Zhou now hates himself for buying this space button that is only 18 cubic meters in size.

  Knowing that he would come to this poor and backward era, he would definitely spend all his savings and buy a bigger and better space.

  The so-called space button, as the name suggests, looks like an ordinary gray button, the material is like jade, and it feels cold to the touch.

  A small button has a completely independent compressed space inside.

  Space cannot hold living things, and people cannot enter, and time is completely still inside. Hot rice and hot dishes are put in, and they are still steaming hot when they are taken out every other month, with excellent freshness.

  One of Cheng Zhou's hobbies in his life is food . Buying a small space button, various snacks, snacks, barbecues, etc. can be stored indefinitely.

  It was because he took a fancy to this feature at the beginning that he would spend half a year of savings and buy the cheapest space button.

  In order to prevent accidental loss, Cheng Zhou specially made a special sturdy red rope through the button eyelet and made it into a necklace to hang around his neck and carry it with him.

  After each space button is sold, the holder will be bound with spiritual power, and Cheng Zhou is no exception. Only in this way can one-to-one binding establish a connection to ensure that other people's spiritual power cannot detect the inner world of the space button.

  He bought the cheapest space button, and the space is naturally the smallest size, with a length and width of 3 meters and a height of 2 meters, which is only 18 cubic meters.

  The left and right sides of the space are divided into grids of different sizes by shelves, and a channel about 1 meter wide is left in the middle.

  The shelf on the left doesn't have much stuff on it, two laser guns, a row of swords of different sizes, and a mess of weapons and some weird potions he picked up from the black market, the two near the bottom are next to each other. The grid is stuffed with clothes and shoes.

  The style of the shelf on the right is completely different. It is full of snacks and snacks that Cheng Zhou likes to eat and pre-sealed meals, which fully exposes the food-loving attributes of the owner of the space.

  Cheng Zhou used his mental power to scan the space carefully, while holding the tablet to record the contents of the space.

  He can't always hide in the mountains to escape reality, and it's never good for him to live in isolation for a long time. In the end, he still has to go out to meet people and find a way to integrate into this society to survive.

  They come, the security.

  Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou regained his energy and began to plan what he would do next.

  First of all, there is no need to worry about food for the time being. His stock should be enough for more than a month.

  What's more, Cheng Zhou is backed by the deep mountains, and wild animals can be seen everywhere here. Unfortunately, there is no salt and other seasonings in his space, otherwise he would have come to a wild barbecue.

  He has been here for three days, and he has not eaten the pure natural meat barbecue of this era.

  Secondly, he had to find a way to exchange money for tickets, and the food stamps here don't know what they look like.