61

Cheng Zhou continued to roll around in the thick and fluffy quilt twice, then knelt down on the thick dark blue quilt, his arms stretched out to be hugged by him.

The eyes looking over are clear and energetic, as if reflecting the pulse of a long river, making people unconsciously addicted to it.

Huo Yueze simply liked his obedient begging for a hug.

He stepped forward and put his arms around Cheng Zhou's waist, kissed the corner of his eyes, and coaxed him softly: "Stop being naughty, come down and make the quilt with me, and then turn off the light and go to sleep."

"I don't want to sleep yet, I want you to talk to me." Cheng Zhou pestered him.

"It's all right, after the quilt is folded, I'll talk with you." Huo Yueze pushed him into the corner of the bed.

The two folded the quilt together, and the quilt was a little swollen at the end. Cheng Zhou became playful and climbed up again while he was not paying attention, trying to squash the chubby quilt...

"..." Huo Yueze laughed, indulged him for a while, and finally stuffed two thick dark blue quilts into the big wooden box in the corner.

With a snap, the light bulb went out, and the surroundings were plunged into darkness.

In the middle of the night, the two got together intimately and talked next to each other.

Cheng Zhou said in a low voice: "I heard before that the woman who was always making trouble at my counter accidentally fell into the river and drowned."

In fact, he really wanted to ask, did you do this?

"..." Huo Yueze paused for a moment, "Zhouzhou, isn't this a good solution? That woman won't go to your place to make trouble again."

Cheng Zhou held his hand tightly, and said in a muffled voice, "I don't want your hands to be stained with so much blood. If I forbid you to do such things in the future, will you listen to me?"

There was a long silence between the two, both waiting for the other to compromise.

Huo Yueze could feel his uneasiness and nervousness, so he said helplessly: "Zhouzhou, you don't want me to do this kind of thing, I can't promise you, my temper is not that good, I try not to hurt people's lives, okay no?"

He came here in the apocalypse, and he has always been impatient with those who sent him to his door looking for death. The dead are the easiest and least troublesome.

"Okay." Cheng Zhou smiled, this answer was much better than what he expected.

"Zhouzhou, do you want to know what happened to me when I worked in the production team in Zanglin County?" Huo Yueze changed the subject.

"Tell me directly, don't seduce my curiosity." Cheng Zhou slapped him on the shoulder.

Huo Yueze smiled, "There's nothing to say, neither Cui Jiaqi nor I have any experience in doing farm work, the captain of the production team asked us to help pull corn, harvest peanuts, and plan sweet potatoes...all put together and go to the production team Move in the warehouse."

Cheng Zhou was curious: "Did you see those crop fields? Are there really satellite fields with a yield of tens of thousands of catties per mu?"

It's not like he hasn't seen cropland in this backward era in the production team of Wangjia Village, Huaishan County. How could there be such a high yield per mu?

"No, this year's crop harvest is pretty good. The yield of corn per mu is about 500 catties. As for the inflated yield per mu that is played on the radio, just listen to it and forget it."