49

Cheng Zhou was still angry, his heart was sour, he hugged Huo Yueze's neck tightly and refused to let go.

  "Zhouzhou, I really confiscated those things." Huo Yueze patiently turned his head to coax him.

  After coaxing, he moved Cheng Zhou to the front and whispered in his ear, "I don't look at other little girls, just you."

  Huo Yueze's voice was a little vague, as if the wind blew away. "I only face you...it's all yours."

  Cheng Zhou was a little warmed by what he said, so he raised his hand and covered his mouth, "Shut up, don't say those rascal words."

  Huo Yueze smiled. Seeing that he was no longer angry, he changed the subject and said, "Do you want to go out with me? I'll take you on a bicycle."

  Cheng Zhou nodded and said, "Yes, but you have to finish your meal."

  He took out the lunch box from the space button, Cheng Zhou let him eat it with a piece of venison, stared at what he ate, and then excitedly followed Huo Yueze out the door.

  Cheng Zhou sat on the back seat of the bicycle, feeling the cool wind blowing from the surroundings, and looked quite relaxed.

  Huo Yueze drove him around the area of ​​the coal mine, introduced him to the nearby coal mine area, the West Street grain store, the non-staple food store, etc., and finally took him to the carpenter he knew. , bought a set of woodworking tools.

  "Why did you buy this?" Cheng Zhou asked.

  Huo Yueze only jumped out two words, "Useful."

  Cheng Zhou was dizzy, seeing that he entered another alley and alley. After waiting for less than ten minutes, the man came out carrying two heavy nylon bags.

  "What's in it? Is it wood again?" Cheng Zhou helped him lift it to the cross beam of the bicycle and asked curiously.

  Huo Yueze said, "It's cedar wood, I'll make you a tub."

  Cheng Zhou wondered, "Then why didn't you just order one from the carpenter?"

  "I want to make it for you myself." Huo Yueze took his hand and said seriously.

  He originally wanted to order one directly, but before the words were spoken, a vague memory appeared in his mind like a ghost.

  Huo Yueze still couldn't see the other's face, but he knew this familiar voice very well.

  "Huo Yueze, put me two water polo."

  "it is good."

  "It's not good at all, there's nothing here, I really want to take a hot bath."

  "I'll make you a smaller tub next time, and then find a safe place to boil water for you..."

  The later memories were broken again, and Huo Yueze still couldn't remember anything.

  But there was always an indescribable regret and unwillingness in his heart, as if he had promised someone, but it had never been fulfilled.

  "Huo Yueze, what are you doing?" Cheng Zhou poked his waist, "Let's go back quickly, it's getting dark."

  Huo Yueze sank his mind and stopped thinking about those memories. The two walked back to the small yard with the bicycle.

  Early the next morning, Huo Yueze returned to the teachers' family home, hurriedly moved his luggage, and brought his household registration book, food book and other documents with him.