introduction

hello!

please read, trust me:

my name is tegan :)
i am from australia, i have a love for reading books and poetry.
i love to study philosophy and ideas based on religion and mythology.

i am also an artist :)
here you will find little things i have written over a few years, as well as new things i am constantly creating. pretty much any idea or lingering thought goes in here.
you may find stories ranging from fantasy and allegories to horror, but majorly it is just small poems i have drafted.
these stories are all very personal to myself, and you may find that you could relate to a handful also. some of my dreams have also been turned into short poems, so you do get a fair variety here.
feel free to send me messages, i love to talk to people with similar ideals and interests as me.

short disclaimer! most of my works will be written in all lowercase as that is how i comfortably type out my poems into my notes app. with larger works such as short stories i tend to use proper english structure with capital letters. it is kind of strange, but in a way it adds to the aesthetics and meanings.

Copyright © is a form of intellectual property that protects the original expression of ideas. It enables creators to manage how their content is used. All of my work is protected under copyright law, I do not give permission for my work to be used in any way.