Omake: Tsundere Side

These events does not contribute to the canonical event of Natsu in the real Fairy Tail, but is canon to Natsu (some) and in Natsu's Nine Personas Universe.

--

My head hurts. It feels like I was blunt by a heavy object in the head. Awful.

I tried to be conscious or something, but then the pain is really excruciating, I couldn't even do a thing. There was a slight though, that I can hear my surrounding.

"Not only.... there....also..... unconscious... near the bar."

"Lu....happened.... here? "

"T... request.. the.... ords.. Natsu ...ead it.."

Concentrating to hear them more makes it more worst, so I stopped. I let myself fade my consciousness, not even knowing why or should I be conscious.

....however, that did not last long as I was dreadfully slammed at the wall. No, it wasn't only me. I could feel other persons with me, as we all shared the same slamming fate.

That did help me though. The pain I'm feeling pops away, and pretty much, I widely awake. The others are the same too; their eyes are wide as a newborn baby. Speaking of the same, they have the same face as mine, literally. We looked at each other, puzzling our eyes per eyes.

.. it took us time before we realize who we are. Quite silly. Just from looking each other and I remembered everything? What a life. As soon as we realize that, each of ourselves starts disappearing with the hole that we were splatted at. Some went east, others went west. We don't really care where are our whereabouts for now- we are free.

Sadly, there's just someone in your life who doesn't really know the word space.

"Yooo! Natsunnn!!" Quite laidback he is. I just hate every part of him. Specially how he hardly pats me at the back whenever we met.

"Tch." At least I responded.

"Come'n broo. Don't be such a'drag! Your best friend's here!" Never heard that word before.

"Tell me what part of us are best friends."

"Uwahh! So cold and cruel... just like always." He said, sobbering. "Hmmpt. If you keep throwing me the winter atmosphere, sigh, I don't even know how to protect you to them."

I focused on running away with him, but ultimately failed. I forgot how athletic he is. "Don't follow me" trying to be patient, I said.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know. I'm rude?"

Coodere laughed at me. "That was a good one. Do you have other jokes?"

"... I'm not joking."

"Heheh. Alright." He coughed a little. "I still considered that as a joke though."

"You think I'm not rude-"

"Used to be rude." Coodere replied in a swift. "Dude, you were never been rude to me when we were young. But ever since you lost that scarf of yours you've been er... tense... and impolite..!"

"You do know impolite means rude."

"Ah, whatever." He swayed his hands with shoulders banging up and down. "Meh. I'm not giving up to you. I know your still the Natsun I know."

"S-Shut up Coodere."

"Fufu. Why don't you call me like those times?"

"No way I'm doing that. Don't you have things to be taken care of?"

"Hrm. Yeah. Like, I'm doing it right now. Making you more of a kind person."

"W-Wha.."

"Sigh. Heesh, if you ever met a girl here, I just wish you could be sweet or kind or something."

"L-L-Like I hell would do.. s.. such... a-a-a thing!!"

"Gyahahaha! No need to be hype mah friend. Just a piece of advice."

..this thing.

the feeling. Ease. Uplifting. Mild.

"Alrighttt." Coodere said. "You win. I'll leave you on your own. I have other things to do anyway."

"...oi."

"Hm?"

"..thanks... Cotsu."

"Heh." Coodere painted his satisfied face. "Pfft. Okayy. I have to go, Mr. Your Welcome." He turned around, but again turned back. "My piece of advice bruh. Do it."

"Go the hell off already."

Seconds passed by and I'm alone just like I.. wanted.... to... ?

eh? W-What's this?

I'm feeling another thing that I never expected to have....

GRUMBLEMUMBLEGRUMBLE

Oh.

I'm actually hungry.

Might as well find something for me to eat.. somewhere.

☆彡 End ☆ミ

Ok, so I decided to do what the users wanted (More jobs.. whee). It's quite short, but all the things I wanted to imply before Tsundere and Lucy could meet are written here. Hope you like the omake.