Chapter 9: Is It Really Wrong To Try To Kiss Boys In The Lips?

"Ehhhhhh?!"

"Happy. Not so loud."

"Sorry." He muttered, changing his tone thinner. "But then, I'm still surprised you handled Coodere after what happened the other day-- even, you know, smoochies."

"Yeah." I slowly nodded. "Time sure do flies when your with someone..."

"Oh come on, don't be such a sappy." Happy replied. "Look on the bright side; you're getting good as this." He adds. "Fufu, last time I saw you, there were still tear-leftovers over to that Tsundere."

Getting good at this huh? But then on how Happy says about Tsun-kun..

How much my heart could face for upcoming six more Natsu's.

"We're running out of time." I changed topic as I don't wanna talk about that now. After all, he said I'm strong.  "I have to fix this before it's too late."

"Jeez, I think we're becoming more like Edolas." Happy curved his eyebrows in unsightly manner. "Not to worry though. It's not like the Dere's would go anywhere and became bad boys."

"But they have magic--"

"Lucy.. think." He interrupted. "Do you even think they would use magic in front of all those people?" Then he puts his hand near his chin. "I mean, all people surely will suspect them for being able to use magic while they can't. Do you get me?"

"...I'm not really used at seeing you being all brain-headed and smart." I replied.  "Come back being dumb fish-eater and aye-user."

"T-That's mean!" Happy pouted. "I'll tell you to Natsu when he hears this.."

"Ah!" That reminds me.. "Now that you said it, how is Natsu?"

"Still the same unfortunately." Happy muttered. "I'm worried... he might..."

"Don't say that." Natsu can't die. I know it. "He'll be fine, ok? He's Natsu."

"...aye." Happy calms himself and back being... new him. "Ok, I think we had enough chit chat. We have some work to do."

"Okay then. Let's meet again once we find another clue or something." I told Happy as he waves to me while he exits in the library.

And now I'm back at the mission that kills my heart just to save.. no, not just Natsu. The whole Earthland-- I have to save it. Be strong now.

"I still don't get this playwords in this pocketnotebook." I sigh in disappointment as I look what I'm holding. "Melt Your Ice For A Future Prize Never Judge This By It's Size For You To Know What It Has.." I kept repeating them in case I get eureka.

"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-That's... my j-journalll!!!"

"Eh?!" I looked at him in disbelief.

All along, the owner of this pocketnotebook leads me on another one.

Another dere.

"I'm so s-sorry!" "I was about to find the owner of this in this library, but it would be too embarrassing to ask someone if they lost their journal.."

"Y-Your right..." He hesitated, and turn back a little "I'm sorry, I s-shouldn't have s-shouted."

"It's fine." It's actually my fault.. w-why is he apologizing..? "Here." I raised my hand and gave the 'journal'. I was this close on getting the secret on that book but then it would be bad if I didn't gave it back.

"T-Thank you very much..." He sighed very exaggerated. 

"Ah, were are my formalities... I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you."