Chapter ???: The Tree Of Everlasting Life

WARNING: SPOILERS FROM FAIRY TAIL MANGA

Do Not Read If You Don't Want To Be Spoiled

But haha, you wouldn't understand the secret anyway, so your choice.

Part 1 of 3 in Secret of the Deres Trilogy Chapters.

What if.

The world, you see, is full of 'If's.

Without the If of founding the Magic, the world as we know it would never have existed. This world in which you live is only one of countless Ifs, constantly being propelled forward like the universe by these possibilities. Like the numbers of Magic, if you will.

What follows is an Iffy world where Ifs If Ifs. An uncertain deeper magic where the surface and the inside are one but isn't the same at all.

More than that, this is a world of Ifs. You could speculate and guess and make conjectures all you like, but only the future is a flexible infinitive line-- if it's possible. The past can't be changed by any normal means, and looking into 'A World That Could Have Been' won't save everyone in the real world. Even she had only turned back time for a single minute

After all, an If is only an If. And even if there was a sickening parallel world where that particular If became real, Magics can't cross those lines so easily. In this case, all Ifs are Divergence Ifs.

...

...but in my case, impossibilities are just pieces of cake.

Easy to slice.

Easy to gobble.

Although I didn't wish for immortality, Ankhseram gave me this curse.

All I did was just to bring back my lost little brother, but in the end, was an absolute fail.

Was, however, is in the past.

Finally, 

I can have him back once more.

The Tree of Everlasting Life.

The divine tree that is said to be the source of the magic on this world.

If it holds that much fortune, why keep it to itself? It brings great potential to the future.

Ah..hahaha. 

I meant it brings great potential to my future.

Finding the tree deep in Magnolia Forest was easy. Getting there was a different case though. Curse my Black Magic, those poor low life animals and others weren't able to survive. Well.. there's nothing they can do about it now.

"The Seraphic Tree at last." I murmured gently with a curved smile, facing my tree of hope. I snapped my fingers retentively and with that, it summons a young, unconsciously dead boy floating beside me. "According to the books, all I have to do is place him beside it.." My smile fades. "How easy and boring." I then placed the boy under the tall, sturdy tree with its healthy leaves waving with the breeze. "Wait for me Summer Boy. We're in imminent close in almost of being there." And so I incantated the spell.