Chapter 10: Is It Wrong To Try To Kiss Boys In The Lips?

"......."

"Big Sis, is there something wrong?" 

"......"

How many times I've heard the question before? Once? Twice? Or Maybe More? 

Yet, Is That Really Important Now? Does doubts should come over and fill inside me?

Why did I even helped myself to come back at this park in the first place, even though I know the scars of the past will appear?

"..Big Sis?"

Be Strong. 

"Big Siiiiss!!" Dandere screamed at my face all over.

"Hm?" I said, snapping immediately. "What is it?"

"You've been ignoring me." He crosses his arms and pouted his mouth little like a blowfish. "You know.. it's really fine if we choose another place. Ever since we stepped here you turned into, like, a lifeless statue."

"Nevermind it." Honestly, I was pertaining this line to myself. "Really, it's fine. I.. I was just shocked to see the sudden renovation of this amusement park! See? New fun places to ride!" Thank you excuses101 for existing. 

"W..Well.. yeah.. this upgraded park seems to be shocking, at least." Aaand thank you for believing such lousy lie. "It's not like we could help it anyway. No magic means no business. Maybe they tried to build rides ultra exciting even without magic?"

"Well then, shall we go over there and ride?" I pointed a eccentric large roller coaster ride.

"T-That's a bit scary! Look how fast the ride is!" Dandere shuddered as he sees people riding, shrieking in fear as they held their arms up high. "L-Let's try something slow-to-fast..! Ah! The Ferris Wheel!"

"....."

I am in no mood for this.

".....?"

"Definitelynotletsgototherollercoasternow!!"

In instance, I swiftly snatched Dandere's cold and shaking hand and make our pace to the lovely ride.

"Waahh-!" Dandere said as he continues to tremble. "Big Sis! N-Not that riidee--!!" 

"It's not that scary!" I clarified... in a way. "Also, people in the ride are shouting not because they're scared , but because they want to burst out how fun it is to ride!" I explained a little 50/50 lie. "Wait, are you scared to ride in?" I then asked him.

"...n.. not precisely..." He replied with such unprecise tone.

"Not precisely? How so?"

"I-It's not about the ride at all!!" He bursts out. "I can ride anything, just so you know!"

"If that is true, why are you trembling?"

Dandere bows down as he thinks of a way to asnwer. ".. i-i-it's the.. b-b-bo...."

"It's the bo..?"

"It's the Boing Boing!"

"I'm not kidding here!!"

"F-Fine!" Dandere said with downcast. "It's the B-Boys! Men! M-Males! People That Has Eggs!!"

"What?" I jumped in the thought, as well as agitated with his last sentence. Putting that out though, Dandere is scared in.. males? "That doesn't make any sense! Stop joking!"