Omake: IMPORTANT!! READ!! NATSU WILL BE COMING BACK!!!!

Oh. The Title? I'm just attracting people to read. "ψ(`∇')ψ   It's not true. So scroll down, haha.

Yo! Arvee100smart here for a quick omake.

Well first, our Update Status. 

We are deeply sorry for our late publishes. Unfortunately, we are all busy-- we have the same country so that means same time of busy-ness so we can't afford to update without another. 

That's why.. we are currently finding another person in the collab!

We already have some few people ready to take the position, so we'll update you for that!

Next up, the story clarifications. 

There are only three I noticed. 

One is from Prologue: Deja Vu.

Well, as you have read, everyone doesn't remember they already did the changeling magic. .-.

The reason why is that the Canonical Experiences of the Fairy Tail Members. Basically, that Changeling Episode is a Filler. Filler means it's just an add-on that doesn't contribute to the canon story of Fairy Tail (funny, 'cause my story ain't Canonical at all hahaha!). Sinceee my story follows on the "real events of FT", not Alternate Dimensions, it can be said that the Episode "doesn't exist at all". XD. Welp, in the end, they did remember, so meh. But then it's a clarification. (/•ิ_•ิ)/

Two, is the Yandere and Coodere switch up. 

<inserted sadness> Although I didn't get any messages about clarifications, </inserted sadness> the comments told me they didn't understand how come Yandere, after slapping Lucy, became Coodere.

I saw people reacted so tense when Lucy did the slap, but it turns out Yandere "changed". If you haven't read Chapter 11: All 4 of You, the passage states:

3. Deres can change if their certain emotions are triggered.

a. Yandere changed to Coodere when I slapped her.

~ The slapping triggers the change. Although I'm not perfectly sure what emotion that unlocks the changing, I specualted that Yandere realizes his wrong doings and pursues to change

There. I wish I could turn back time and made Lucy slapped Coodere before they can kiss so Coodere feels like, betrayed, and turned back to Yandere again HAHAHAHA. (*-'ω'- )人

Three, is 4th Walls of the story, being destroyed.

My Clarification: 

My Reaction:

Reason Why:

Will I Do It Again: Yes

That's all. Hope you understand.

Third, some classic Q&A again.

1) So I've read the chap of Dandere's Arc.. and it seems he's perverted. I noticed the personas are part of Natsu, so that means, like, Natsu is perverted?

Answer: Come on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  You watch Fairy Tail right? You've seen Natsu done things.. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Welp, yea, if you put it that way. Though, imma put it, like, his 35% self.

2) I was able to see some predictions! For example, I predicted the one Lucy bumped in the library and got a hold of the pocketnotebook is a dere! And it's actually Dandere! Also, I figured out Masked Man is really another being of Dere! And I was right again! Er, but that's not my question. My question here is why isn't Lucy dating Deredere? Is there something special to that Deredere?

(Lucy's Point of) Answer: I-It's not like that! (damn, did I just sound like Tsun-kun?) I mean, I-It's not good that you kiss kiss all the time! Y-You know what they say, haha, like, m-make them fall for you bigger, so that it's easier for me to kiss them! T-That's all!

3) Why is Dandere perverted?! When I searched Dandere's description, that Dere should be quiet, shy, and silent!

(Dandere's Point of) Answer: Tsk.. Tsk.. (∩⌣̀_⌣́). I just have my own personality okay? I'm unique! Unlike those shitty danderes you meet in a typical story~ Well, I am indeed shy when talking to people. I mean not exactly "shy when talking to people". It's just that in the library, there are soo many hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  mangas and light novel, so when people sit beside me, I am afraid they might see what I'm doing, haha! So they'll be like: "What are you doing?" so I'll be like: "N-N-Nothing! (๑•̆૩•̆)  Just reading e-educational s-stuffs..." 

4) WHAT IS THE SECRET OF THE DERESSS. HNGG. 

Answer: Y-You know I can't tell that. That's the core of the story, ehehe. Lemme tell you one thing though. Remember Dandere's pocketnotebook passage:

Melt Your Ice For A Future Prize Never Judge This By It's Size For You To Know What It Has ?

It's basically telling you that you should not concentrate to the outside; since book aren't judge based on it's cover. Once you know this, the pocketnotebook will reveal the secrets of the deres, written by Dandere, but it will never open HAHA. Lucy never figure out and left the pocketnotebook anyway haha.

5) In the Prologue, it said:

Mirajane and Kinana serving the drinks.

Why is there no Lisanna?

Answer: Oh um. I dunno. Lisanna never existed in Natsu's Nine Personas. 

That's all! Haha.

------

Omake Poll:

Do You Want Me To Make Another Omake Story for Yandere/Coodere and Dandere respectively? I mean, you should know in the first place, Yandere was originally Coodere (see Omake:Tsundere) and so he turns to Yandere-- and about Dandere's Androphobia, he said it was the dere's fault-- so you wanna know their inner stories, no? The only consequence here is that the main chapter woould take awhile haha.

a.) OMG YANDERE. YAS DO PLEASE. For Yandere dooo it.. and also Dandere whoo.

b.) Meh. I would want to see another Dere. Proceed with the Main Chapter pleaze.

c.) Do a chapter about the secret of the deres. Seriously.

(To commemorate to the poll, comment below. PICK. ONE. :D) 

Omake Poll 2:

What date you think was the best for you and for Lucy?

a) Tsundere's Date!! [Chapter 3: Date A Like]

b) Yandere's Date!! [Chapter 6: Dear My Future Diary]

c) Coodere's Date!! [Chapter 8: Shokugeki No Coodere]

d) Dandere's Date!! [Chapter 10: Is It Wrong To Try To Kiss Boys In The Lips?]

(To commemorate to the poll, comment below. :D)   

You know.. well, We're not entirely 100% sure yet, but if someone here won, maybe, THAT dere would appear again. Juuust sayiiing.

I'll be waiting~! о(ж>▽<)y ☆