III. Not funny anymore

SUCKER FOR PAIN

03!

SEASON 2 EPISODE 1100:00- 42

SEASON 2 EPISODE 11
00:00- 42.57

"I told you-" The boy complained
"You ain't told me shit" The man lifts up the boy to make him sit straight.
" I barely knew those guys, I met 'em on the road." The poor boy was covered in blood, but maybe he wasn't such a poor boy, the last thing scarlet remembers is falling asleep in such a nasty hut. Shed? She didn't know what it was, she was awakened and taken into the house where she sat on the couch and stared at. Not a single was said, just plain silence.

"How many in your group?" The man with blood on his knuckles looks at him wanting answers. The boy panics, shaking his head and breathing heavily. Maybe he doesn't know. The man pulls out a knife from his side pocket.

"No, no, no, no,no, no." The boy repeats over and over. "Come on, man." The man jumps and puts the knife between his legs. The boy screams in fear,

"How many."

"Uh, 30. 30.30 guys,"

---
Scarlet sits on the couch as everyone stares at her, weapons in hands. No one says a word, the woman with short hair rolls her eyes and walks off. The somewhat skinny kid with his blond hair throws a bag in front of her. She raised her eyebrows questioning what they want.

"We have kids, elders." The man with the beard says. He seems to be the one taking charge. Everyone else won't look her in the eyes

"So." Scarlet frowns her eyes not really caring

"Look, are you a doctor or not?" Another man stands up, shaved head, grumpy looking, kinda scruffy.

"I don't know. Am I?" Scarlet stares at him as he holds back his comment. She knows getting into the head is easy.

"We want you to check everyone out. Make sure we're all in good health." The bearded man says while pointing at everyone around

"In exchange for what exactly." Scarlet narrows her eyebrows. This man must think she's crazy, scarlet does nothing for free, always a price to pay, especially in times like this.

"Me not shooting you."

"I'd like to see you try." Scarlet snaps back at his comment.

"Your things, we give you all of your stuff back."

"Nothing missing."

"Deal."

Scarlet stands up grabbing her bag "If there is something missing, I shoot the blond boy." She walks out of the house following the man with the beard. The blond kid was about to say something but someone stopped him.