X. How do we fix this Scarlet.

Bury Me Face Down.

10!

Season 3 Episode 6

03:06 - 43:01

"Everybody okay?"

Holy fucking shit.

"Yeah we are." Silence  grew as rick had finally come from the dark. Maybe.

"What about you?"

"Yeah Rick, What about you."

"I cleared out the boiler block."

What the actual fuck.

Scarlet tilted her head as he said that. Rick was grieving and he said that it was the most common thing ever.

"How many were there"

"Ion know, a dozen, maybe two dozen. I have to get back just wanted to check on Carl." Some heads turn to Scarlet, it's like they wanted her to verify ricks condition of grief.

"Rick. We can handle taking out the bodies You don't have to."

"No, I do."

Scarlet takes a bite from her food. "Let him.....let him do it."

"Everyone have a gun and a knife?"

"Yeah, Rick we're good. Counted. Again, we're running low on ammo."

"Maggie and I were gonna make a run for some more supplies, found a phone book, and more formula. Scarlet can..."

"No no, I'm going with, If i give you a list Glenn, the two of you will take forever."

"Then I'm going too." K eats his food and raises his hand.

"We cleared out the generator room, Axels there tryna fix it, case in emergency.... We're gonna sweep the lower level as well."

"Good, Good."

"Rick." Rick leaves and ignores Hershel's call for his name. Everyone turns their head to Scarlet.

"What?" She shrugs her shoulders, Hershel gives her a look. Scarlet just simply shakes her head and continues to eat. 

————————————————————————————

"May I enter?" Scarlet peeks in on Rick. He gives a slight nod and she enters.

Silence.

"She was sorry you know, she wanted that to be known. She..... she knew that she was going to need a c-section. I just..... I didn't plan it that way."