VIII. I'm so sorry

No time to die

08! 

Season 3 Episode 4

14:55 - 43:02

The started off good, Lori, Beth and Scarlet found crutches for Hershel. Scarlet was tired from all the losing with cleanup so she did what she knew best. Health helping. Or saving people. Her, Lori, Beth and Carl got her shelf to walk outside to the courtyard. The other had been trying to clean the prison. Get the bodies out and burn them. No one wants crops that are infected.

Lori was due to pop any day now. Scarlet was nervous about doing that c- section but it needed to be done. All she wanted was to save Lori. To save her so she can care for her daughter. or son. Scarlet had her votes on a girl. K had his votes on a girl too.

The two of them became close. He cares for her, wanted to protect her, he wanted to find her brother as much as she did. K had his feelings but never spoke on them. Scarlet was too wrapped in other things, she only thought about how the man talked about Charlie. He was alive, at least she thought. Lately it was always 'scarlet this' 'scarlet that'. She trusted Rick but he never gave her a break. Maybe once the baby's born he'll relax. Hopefully.

Everyone stands from afar staring at one another. Breathing in the fresh air, enjoying everyone's presence. Scarlet has on hand behind Hershel for support and another blocking the sun. She flashes a smile at K and he smiles right back.

Scarlet hears a sudden growl come from behind. The others turn to find loads of walkers coming right at them.

"Walkers! Look out!"

"Beth, take your father." Scarlet lets go and takes out her weapons. She goes hand to hand with some other trying to shoot.

"No!"

The others begin to run to help.

"Glen the gate!" He runs back to close it.

"Get out! Get out of there! Lori!"

"Scarlet!"

"The gates open."

"Lori here!" Scarlet follows Lori and Carl to the gate where Maggie is holding it open for them.

"We can go back to the cell block." More walkers start to come from that way. Maggie and Scarlet guide Lori and Carl another way.

"What the hell happened?" Rick and the others run in.