chapter 1

"Do you think he's also gay?" asked Yungi while chewing a sandwich in the cafe
"I don't know even I'm not gay hyung I'm just into him and I'm gonna make him mine." replied Namjoon.
"don't scare him he looks kinda soft." said Hoseok.
"yeah, I'll try best."
"you know his house right? why don't you just go and confess." suggested Hoseok.
"I can't go just like this and I don't even know his sexuality." said namjoon showing a sad face.
"hyung..hyung do you want me to talk to him? Should I give it a try?" said jungkook while panting.
"why are you breathing heavily?" said Hoseok showing his concern.
"I ran here with taehyung and jimin as soon as I got text that you all are here."
"so, where are they both?" asked namjoon
"They're in the way they'll join us in a while...tell me hyung should I talk to him?"
"You ran preety fast jungkookie..." said yungii laughing to wich jungkook laughed with him.
"Thank you for your concern jungkook but let me give it a try first." said namjoon shuffling jungkook's sweaty hairs to which he smiled childishly.
"He's two years older than you namjoon you need to polite with him and do not force him." said yungi.
"why would I force him hyung? I love him." Namjoon argued.
"He's saying that cause he know you're patience less." Hoseok said laughing.
"yeah yeah.." namjoon laughed and taehyung, jimin joined them while they all drank.

Namjoon was in high school when he first saw jin working part time in a convenience store where namjoon use to go often to buy cigarettes and Groceries but his eyes stopped when he saw most preety man ever with pink soft plump lips, long black shiny hair with  beautiful smile which he gave to every customer by which namjoon could keep going all day long smiling like an idiot. He knew it was a love at first site and he started going more often just because he use to smile and thank namjoon by wishing:
"Have a good day..please visit often.."
"T-Thank you.."

'Fuck..he's so preety..his lips just..'  namjoon thought.

After an month namjoon finally gathered up the guts to ask his name so here he was..
"Thank you for visiting..Have a nice day.."
"Thank you.."
Jin bowed to him smiling.
"Ah and excuse me..."
Jin looked up smiling.
"Yes sir?"
"Um...can I know your name?"
"My name?" Jin smiled again.
"Yeah."
"It's kim Seok Jin, sir."

' He's alse kim and Jin what a wonderful name....'
"you don't have to call me sir, I'm Kim  namjoon..hii.."
Namjoon pulled his hand up for a handshake to which jin immediately bowed and joined his hand. Namjoon was having problem breathing he was really happy and was shouting inside.

'his hand!! so damn soft... I want those hands on my...fuck no shut up namjoon.' namjoon thought again and let go of his hand.

"are you a student?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes..second year of university."

'he's older then me...damn I love it..'
"Oh..I'm in my high school." said namjoon looking at his face like a maniac.
"You're younger.." Jin smiled widely.
"can i call you hyung then?"
"huh?" Jin said in a surprising tone.
"I'm two younger then you so can I call you hyung?"
Jin smiled again saying.
"As you wish.."
"Okay..hyung...I'll get going."

Jin nodded twice before bowing again.

Like this everyday namjoon visited and talked to him whenever there wasn't any customer and followed him to his home silently without letting him know just to make sure his safety at night and the next day asked for his university to which Jin told him his university simply.
Namjoon's nature changed and his sister noticed and teased him often asking if he's dating cause he was always smiling after so long.
His parents were living in Ilsan  where as namjoon and his sister in seoul for study, they lived in a flat near the university.
He wasn't a virjin as he had a girlfriend two years a go who left him some other boy.

Jin whose parents and a big brother with his wife lived in Gwacheon-si, Jin was sent to seoul by his parents forcely even when he didn’t wanted to leave the hometown but he wasn't having any choice but to go for the sake of his parents. He was a virjin who never had sex with anyone nor had the time, he lived in an apartment alone which his parents bought for him.

It's been an year already and namjoon took admission in the same university as jin and started stalking him everywhere until jin saw him and walked towards him.
"why are you here?" Jin asked softly.
"I took admission here."
"Oh! really?"
"Yes hyung.."
"Let's meet often Namjoon-ah." Jin smiled holding his books.

'Na-Namjoon-ah....I'm about to cry...'
"Yes hyung.."
Jin patted his head and namjoon flushed red in the matter of seconds and jin walked away.

'I want to make him mine as soon as possible and I don't care about his consent anymore it's been an year and half..'