chapter 13 🔞🔞

Jin gave his final exams and graduated where as namjoon was promoted into the second year, jin applied for a job and his parents called him to visit them for long time to which jin agreed and waited for namjoon to come home, he came at the night after his part time and went to the room to change.
"Namjoon-ah..you're back..." 
Jin back hugged him when he was changing his cloths. Namjoon smiled and turned around with his naked upper body.
"guess you were waiting for me."
Jin nodded and was about to say something but namjoon smashed his lips with jin's entering his tounge inside, pulled him closer by the waist, jin's hands were against namjoon's bare chest but he didn't push him away.
Jin knew he'll be gone for two or three months so pushed his tounge in namjoon's mouth.

'I'm gonna fuck him before I go.' Jin thought and switched the position, broke the kiss and pushed him on the bed, went to the other room and came back with the lube.

"Namjoon-ah.." Jin breathed out and started removing his pants.
"yes hyung.."
"I'll be going to visit my parents..." And threw namjoon's pants away and then his boxers.
"When?" namjoon asked.
Jin removed his own t-shirt.
"Tomorrow morning.."
And removed his pants.
"when will you be back? Can I come too?"
"I'll be back soon and you have to study Namjoon-ah.."
Hovered onto namjoon spreading his legs by his knee.
"Tell me the exact days hyung..."
"Two or three months."
Namjoon looked sad off course.
"Two or three?"
"Can't say."
"I'll miss you..." Namjoon said kissing his cheeck.
"Me too." Jin kissed him on the lips and pushed his tounge in, interwining their tounges, broke the kiss soon as they were out of breath and what he saw next was namjoon's teary eyes as he kissed his cheeck then his forehead.
"Don't cry namjoon-ah.." Jin said and kissed his jaw, then licked his neck, sucked onto his honey skin enough to leave a mark. Jin went a bit lower kissed onto his chest, then licked his right nipple and that's when namjoon's breathing became shaky, he then sucked onto his right nipple and then his left, bit his nipple enough hard that namjoon groaned out and arched his back, fondling his fingers in jin's hair.
"A-are you gonna fuck me..hyung?"
"Yes namjoon-ah.."
"..hyung.."
"I'll be gentle...hyung will take care of you."
Jin went lower caressing his honey skin, licking his body wherever he can.
'I can't moan..I can't..it's embarrassing..' Namjoon thought.
Jin then grabbed his half erect penis and gave the tip a lick and namjoon bit his lower lip trying  not to moan, he then took his penis in his mouth totally and it got bigger in his mouth, jin pulled out and gave his penis a few more strokes until it was hard properly.
Jin straightened up pulled his legs up by the back area of his knees spreading him wider, Grabbed the bottle of lube, went down and licked his asshole.
"H-hyung..." Namjoon breathed out and jin pushed his tiny tounge in, namjoon breathed out trying not to make a sound while jin swirled his tounge in.
Jin moved away poured some lube on his two fingers, rimmed his asshole and gently let go of his middle finger inside of his tight asshole.
Namjoon didn't make a sound but clenched his eyes closed and jin was noticing everything.
"Namjoon-ah.."
"Y-yeah..."
"let it out."
"what?"
"Let your pain out, you're allowed to scream."
"I know you're my dom but it's okay to make a sound...it won't hurt your pride, let me know how much I am making you feel good..yeah?"
Namjoon nodded and jin pulled his finger out only to push back in with another and namjoon moaned, a most beautiful moan jin never heard.
"That sound...namjoon-ah..can you keep making that sound for hyung?"
"Y-yes ..daddy .."
"Don't call me that.."
Namjoon smiled.
"That was so fucking beautiful moan." Jin said and came up only to kiss him and started moving his fingers in and out slowly, namjoon again moaned into his mouth.
"Mph ..." Namjoon tried, jin looked at him.
"What happened?"
"H-hurt.." Namjoon said and jin kissed his cheeck then whisper in his ears:
"I'm finding your spot namjoon-ah."
Namjoon shivered at the whispered then felt his fingers moving deeper, he was about to scream but was silenced with jin's hand who was looking into his eyes constantly.
"Don't scream now.. I haven't put it in."
Jin smirked and namjoon looked at him with wide eyes cause of a smirk he had never seen before he felt small, he felt himself burning into his sharp gaze...he felt.. like a bottom.
Jin started scissoring him inside and kept him silent but he still moaned louder when jin pulled  out his fingers and removed his hand, he started breathing heavily.
"H-hyung..."
Jin squeezed the lube bottle inside and on his penis, positioned himself on his asshole and stroked himself with the lube few times, leaned down, embraced him and namjoon wrapped his hands around his hyung's wide shoulders.
"I'll push in slowly.." Jin told him and hugged him tighter.
And pushed his tip in, namjoon's panicked and tried to move.
"Relax..namjoon-ah..." jin kissed his ear and pushed half of his penis in.
Namjoon screamed out.
"Ah!!!"
"H-hyung...jin..hyung..." Namjoon whimpered.
"Relax babe....I'm not even fully in." Jin kissed his cheeck and entered him totally.
Namjoon screamed and arched his back which made jin arch as well to this jin knew he brushed against his prostate.
"You're really warm and tight namjoon-ah.."
Namjoon adjusted himself and slid down on his penis more accidentally because of the slippery lube.
"Don't push yourself down on me namjoon-ah...you might..." Jin said worriedly and he screamed louder, jin looked at him, felt warm liquid wrapping around his penis and knew immediately he's bleeding, Jin straightened up worriedly, looked at namjoon crying on mute, jin pulled out slowly and his penis's tip was covered with the blood he looked at his asshole and blood mixed with lube came out of him which landed on the white bed sheet, Jin leaned down and wiped his tears.
"A-am I-I bleeding hyung?"
"Yes I think I didn't go deeper last time....I'm so sorry..."
Jin hugged him and pulled him up with him, made him sit so that all the blood can come out.
"Don't panic namjoon-ah.." And let namjoon see himself and he didn't panic.
"oh god! It must be hurting so much.." Jin kissed his cheeck
"n-not really..hyung...it's my fault you warned me not to..."
"It's fine..It's not your fault..."
"I'll clean the blood...." Jin got up and came back with wet wipes, sat between his spreaded legs.
"Hyung I'll do it...you don't have to-"
"I made you bleed and I should be the one to clean you and the bedsheet."
Jin cleaned both of them and went to throw the wipes and washed his hands came back to him.
"I'll cuddle you to sleep.." Jin said and kissed his forehead.
"sleep? Are we not doing it?"
"No Let's do it some other day."
"But you'll be gone for three months."
Jin smiled.
"You're really strong namjoon-ah you endured the pain and didn't reacted much for me it was.." Jin paused at his bad memories remembering how he became unconscious when he was being raped, namjoon looked at him and caressed his cheeck.
"it's okay you're with me..i was your first.." Namjoon told him and jin smiled.
"hyung fuck me."
"No you're hurt."
"But it's natural to bleed..please."
"No..namjoon-ah...just sleep."
"I can't with this." Namjoon pointed at his hard on.
"Hyung..you're hard too..please do me..I can't wait.."
"Are you sure?"
"hundred percent daddy."
"why do you have to call me that?"
"Cause you're my dom daddy right now." 
"Shut up..."
"Okay..." Namjoon laid down
"Hyung do it."
Jin sat between his legs again and positioned himself and pushed his penis in again, namjoon grabbed the sheets tightly from his side by side, clenched his eyes close gritting his teeth, jin pulled out again and pushed back in, namjoon trembled from every inch and jin started going slowly in and out, namjoon moaned which was definitely not an painful moan jin knew by the namjoon's grip loosening on the sheets.
"does it hurt?" Jin asked
"Ah..keep going.." Namjoon moaned out.
"Fuck you look so beautiful right now." Jin groaned out.
A groan namjoon never knew he was capable of making which made namjoon blush and jin noticed.
"Hey...hey hey hey...did you just blush?" Jin asked.
"Ah..noo..."
"Liar..You looked even more beautiful while blushing.."
"Hyung..." Namjoon covered his face.
"Oh my namjoon-ah...is this really you?"
"well I have the same question.." Namjoon removed his hands and looked him straight in the eye.
"what?" Jin asked.
Namjoon started getting up saying:
"Are you the really one who tells me to stop while I fuck you like there's no tomorrow? Are you really the one who bursts out crying when I'm so deep inside you like you're in me right now.." Namjoon smirked at his face while jin was flushed red and paused, namjoon started moving himself back and forth on jin's penis while sitting, jin noticed and pushed him back on the matress.
Jin was flustered.
"hyung-"
"shut up."
"Why..ah does it burn hyung?"
"because of the continuous moving skin contact, it burns.."
And he fastened his pace a little bit pulling his legs up by the back side of his knees brushing against his spot.
"Ah...it feels wierd there..." Namjoon moaned louder.
"That's where you feel pleasure." Jin said.
"T-that was my line before..hyung..."
"I remember.."
"Ah..hyung.."
Jin leaned down only to whisper:
"I'm gonna ruin your insides namjoon-ah."
Namjoon felt a shiver down his spine, he came down only to pull his nipple up by his teeth.
"Ah..n-no..hurts..."
He repeated the same with other.
"h-hyung..w-wait..." Namjoon said trembling..
Jin started thrusting faster a bit
"Ah!!" Namjoon screamed.
"Ah!! no...h-hyung..w-wait..."
"h-hurts...it hurts..." Namjoon screamed out.
"relax namjoon-ah...open up for me." Jin kissed his neck.
"S-slow...Ahh.."
Jin instead straightened up and started stroking namjoon's penis.
"Fuck Jin-shii slow down it's my second." Namjoon breathed out in one go.
"Sorry.." Jin slowed down.
"Is this okay?"
"Ah..Y-yes..."
"How do you feel namjoon-ah?"
"G-good."
"good?"
Jin leaned down and bit his right nipple real hard.
"Ah!!" Namjoon screamed.
"good." Jin smirked and started sucking the same nipple while pulling onto the other.
"Turn around." Jin said and pulled out of him.