chapter 7 🔞🔞

"do you want to do it?"  Namjoon asked caressing his lower lip.
"do..do what?"
"do you want to have sex with me right now?"

Jin widened his eyes and covered his face.
"You're shameless." Jin said and namjoon removed his hand.
"Just tell me hyung and I'll give you a real good fuck."
"Nam...namjoon-ah..."

Namjoon reached his hand down and palmed jin's covered soft penis while looking straight into his eyes.
"Namjoon...don't..."
"Why?"
Namjoon slipped his hand under jin's tshirt and pinched the red soft nipple.
"Ah! namjoon...."
"What hyung?"
Namjoon slapped his hand inside his boxers before jin would do anything.
"what are...you doing???" Jin moved a bit up trying to crawl away.
"Turning you on."
He pulled his tshirt up till the shoulder only to suck his left nipple.
"Ah!" Jin moaned and his moan sent the vibration directly to namjoon's half erect penis.
"why am I the one .....who is at bottom?" 
Namjoon looked at him.
"do you wanna top?" Namjoon asked in one go while licking his nipple.
"can I?" Jin asked hesitantly.
"Not today."

Namjoon said and came back up just to kiss him by licking his lips then pushing the tounge in soon their tounges interwined until they were out of breath, namjoon backed up and got off the futon only to pick him up in his arms.
"what are you doing?"
"Let's do it in the bed it's not spacy here."
And walked towards the bedroom.
"Namjoon.."
"yeah?"
"I don't...want to do it."
"why?" Namjoon asked placing him on the bed.
"It will hurt..."
"I won’t make it hurt.."
"will I ...bleed?"
"No you won't baby." And kissed his cheeck.

Namjoon pulled down jin's pants and slid them off his feet.
"nam-.."
"it's alright hyung.."

And took off the boxers as jin was left in only tshirt. Namjoon went out and jin stared in confusion until he came back.
"where did you go?"
"Lube."

"Namjoon-ah...can we do it tomorrow."
"No."
Namjoon removed his own tshirt and climed on the bed between his legs spreading them more by his knees and hovered onto him, licked his jaw...biting him softly ..then neck ...then sucked his both nipples one by one until they were erect enough and jin moaned a beautiful girly moan for the first time.
Namjoon removed jin's tshirt and threw it on the ground, then squeezed the lube bottle on his two fingers and jin watched, scared.
"Namjoon...please..."
"Don't worry...I won't make it hurt."

And smashed his lips with jin's, then reached down with his hand only to rim jin's tight hole from outside to coat the hole with lube proplerly and jin panicked in the kiss as he moved up and away from his hand but namjoon pulled him down again by the waist and leaned backwards to coat his fingers again while grabbing jin's both hands at once so that he does not move.
"Namjoon...."
"Shh!!!" And kissed him again.

In no time namjoon reached down again and pushed his index finger in.
"Mph.." Jin moaned in his mouth.

Another finger and jin tried to break free his hands but the grip got tighter as a result.
Namjoon pulled out of the kiss.
"Nam....namjoon...stop.."
"Too late to say stop baby.." Namjoon smirked and started moving his two finger in and out slowly.
"Ah!! Don't...." Jin moaned in pain while namjoon was making an eye contact.
"Let me streach you out.."
"h-hurts..." eyes went teary.
"I know.." Namjoon let go of his hands and straightened up.
Third finger was forced in.
"Ahhh!! No!! ...namjoon-ah..." he groped the bedsheet from side by side his body while gritting his teeth together in pain and looking down at namjoon's hand forcing it's way inside.
"Relax." Said namjoon kissing his inner right thigh while caressing the left one.
"it..it hurts...."
Namjoon came up again and started moving three fingers a bit fast..
"Ah..nam-"
Namjoon silenced him by covering his mouth with his palm, jin was unable to move as namjoon's whole body was pressed against his he could just sway his hands here and there on bedsheets.
"shh...hyung."
pulled out one finger and started scissoring him with two and jin widened his eyes and tears finally came out as he screamed in namjoon's palm.
"Relax...hyung." Namjoon kissed his right eye and licked a salty tear.