chapter 10 🔞🔞

Namjoon took care of him for few days until his wounds were healed proplerly and he started coming to university to attend the final classes before final exams, jin sometimes use to pick namjoon up from his home and drop him at his part time after but at night namjoon always came to jin's home but he didn't let jin pick him up cause he didn't wanted him to drive alone at night.
Namjoon cuddled him, sometimes kissed him, slipped his hand inside his pants only to push two fingers in and streach him out.
"Ah..what are you doing?"
"keeping you loose so next time it won't hurt."
And jin let him scissor him cause he knew even if he'll say no namjoon will not be stopping.
Because of namjoon's constant fingering jin would cum immediately, namjoon fingered him in the university bathroom..sometimes in jin's own class with his friends sitting behind, at namjoon's house, in the car, In the cafe, in the garden pressed against a tree,  on the lonely streets pressed against the wall and three fingers going in and out of him, it was embarrassing but jin liked his prostate massage. Jin came uncountable times and namjoon few times when jin gave him a proper blow job with namjoon's instructions.
Namjoon kept him loose and it was finally the day to check if he's enough loose that it won't hurt anymore.
Namjoon was at his own home with jin having dinner and finally in the room after eating and namjoon came in with a bottle of lube and a condom which jin didn't see.
"Hyung.."
Jin looked up.
"Yes?"
"Strip."
"W-what?"
"Remove your cloths."
"Why?"
"Cause I am going to fuck you."
Jin gulped down.
"Can't we do it tomorrow?"
"No right now."
"But I'm tired namjoon-ah.."
"It's fine let me make you more tired."
Jin looked down.
"Hyung I promise I'll be gentle."
Namjoon sat beside him and kissed his cheeck.
"How do you want it hyung?"
Jin looked up not wanting to say anything.
"It's okay hyung tell me..I'll do it.."
"I ..namjoon-ah...
"Too embarrassed to speak?"
Jin nodded.
"Then just say yes and no..okay?"
Another nod.
"do you want it faster and deeper?"
"N-no.." Jin looked down.
"Hyung..you can say no." Namjoon pulled his face up by chin.
"slow and deep.."
"yes."

Namjoon turned his head towards himself and kissed him softly, kept a hand behind jin's head and laid him gown gently on the matress while pushing his tounge in and keeping his hands side by side jin, namjoon lower body was still on the floor so he climbed up onto him properly not breaking the kiss, interwining their tounges, licked the insides of his mouth, then his jaw, then his neck, jin closed his eyes but opened them when namjoon pulled him up softly by keeping hand under his head, and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt.
"May I?"
A slow nod and namjoon removed his t-shirt.
Then namjoon lowered his pants a bit.
"Hyung..."
Another slow nod and namjoon removed his pants in one go, jin was totally naked while namjoon in cloths.
"why..am I the only one naked?" asked jin.
"You can undress me." Namjoon said and sat in front of him.. guided his hands on his own t-shirt.
Jin pulled his shirt up and removed in one go, then reached for his pants and namjoon let him remove them too, jin gulped immediately after looking at erection of namjoon.
"Lay down hyung."
Jin obeyed while namjoon licked the thumb of his feet.
"namjoon-ah..that's...not...."
Then came up kissing his right leg and did the same with left leg and fuck namjoon looked so hot when he looked up to make an eye contact while licking his inner thigh and smirked, jin shiveried at the warm touch of his tounge and that deadly smirk.

'so hot...' Jin thought

Namjoon came all the way up after kissing his abdomen and stomatch only to lick his right nipple..while squeezing his tiny waist with the other, sucked on his nipple until it was erect and did the same with the other, jin moaned. namjoon came down only to grab his half erect penis and give his penis a long lick, smirked again and kept looking at Jin's tip playing with it  giving it small kitten licks, he was teasing him.
'pervert...'
"Stop..looking namjoon-ah..."
"why?"
"It's embarrassing.."
"I love to make you embarrass Hyung."
"Nam- Ahh.."
And took all the penis in his mouth until it reached the end of namjoon's throat and started bopping his until, jin became a moaning mess and came into his mouth after few minutes, namjoon didn't gulp down the cum instead he came up and kissed jin, transferring his own cum into his mouth, jin opened his eyes wide and with no choice but to gulp down as he snapped out on him.
"Namjoon-ah...why would you do that?"
"My kink."
"huh?"
"I wanted you to eat your own cum, it's one of my sexual desire with you."
"I...liked it.." Jin said softly.
"Fuck, don't say that I wanna be gentle with you...."
something twiched between Namjoon and jin so namjoon looked down.
"you got hard from that huh?" Namjoon smirked
"I don't think I can be gentle hyung..but I'll try..."