chapter 8 🔞🔞

Namjoon didn't let jin come to the university for three as he couldn't walk and when he tried he was clearly limping, namjoon worked and studied during the day and same was with seokjin he studied at home, Namjoon took seokjin to his home where his sister was waiting them for them to come home there he met yungi and jimin who were cooking for them, soon jungkook..taehyung and hoseok arrived and they ate the dinner together...namjoon's sister was comfortable with them as she was the youngest of all they all treated her like their own younger sister and that is the reason any one of them was always with her she was never left alone. 

Everyone went home after talking for a while while namjoon and jin slept at namjoon's place.

Next night they were at Jin's place getting ready to sleep and namjoon was sitting on the bed while jin was laying down.

"Hyung.."

"Yeah.."

"does it still hurt?" 

"not really.." 

"ohh.."

"why?" Jin asked.

"I want to do it again." 

"N-not today..."

"Let me check if it's still swollen...it's been five days already." Namjoon said leaning beside him

"What? No..." Jin turned to his left which was his mistake cause it was now easier for namjoon to pull his pants down just enough to expose his ass.

He grabbed the back side of jin's pants.

"Namjoon-ah..." 

"Shh..." 

And pulled the pants down so that only his ass was exposed to the cold air, spreaded his ass cheecks and rimmed his asshole.

"there's a bit swelling here." 

"Y-Yeah..." Jin breathed out.

He pushed the nail of index finger inside.

"Nam-"

"You're too tight or too dry? My finger is not going in.." 

Namjoon sucked his index finger and then tried again and it went inside.

"namjoon...stop..." 

"Your insides are still swollen hyung." And pulled out the finger, leaned down kissed his ass cheecks one by one and pulled his pants up.

"why are you so submissive hyung?" 

"Huh?" I..Don't know.." 

"I forced you to be with me and yet you still didn't run away....you decided to be with me...why?" 

"I liked talking to you namjoon-ah, I was attached to you in a way but when you confessed and jerked me off in my house..I felt something different..not just attachment but something else, I've never felt before and I feel like running away cause I always felt safe with you.." 

Jin turned towards namjoon and faced him, namjoon pecked his nose.

"But you don't know your sexuality..you told me that day.." Namjoon caressed his cheeck.

"Back then in my hometown there was a girl in high school whom I loved but I couldn't confess as she moved foreign so I cried and cried for days...but soon enough I forgot about her and moved here..where I had no one for one and half year...I never thought I'll be in a relationship with another guy until you came...I think I am bi...cause I don't think I'm gay cause I like girls too.." 

"but now you're not allowed to like girls..." Namjoon said pouting.

Jin smiled at his cuteness of jealousy.