chapter 6

Jin's parents, brother and his wife arrived in the early morning and stayed by his while crying constantly looking at his state they were happy a bit to see atleast jin wasn’t alone in his situation as they saw six boys crying over him sitting outside, they talked to eachother as namjoon told his parents that they were his friends.
The next day rapist were caught as two eye witnesses came and told the police that they saw them getting into his apartment and with photos jin confirmed that it was them who raped him and they were imprisoned after the news spreaded through newspapers.
Jin was treated and discharged after two weeks until he was feeling better, his family told him to come hometown with them but jin refused and decided to stay while his family was with him and namjoon mostly stayed with him as his family had no problem with him being with jin..yungi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung and jungkook visited him often bringing him gifts trying to cheer him up.
Jin would suddenly cry in night like a baby and namjoon would pull him up in his arms and rock back and forth rubbing his back telling him

"Hyung...I'm here...I'm here...you're with me...calm down..relax...."

And Jin would calm down in his arms immediately... but when jin use to kick his legs and sway his arms while saying.
"No...no.....please...hurts.."
Namjoon would just hover onto him, pinning the hands side by side his head and kissed him deeply until he was out of breath but more of a calm, this is how namjoon put him to sleep for over two months with his family in the house.

Jungkook and taehyung were with namjoon's sister, they did not leave her alone at night and namjoon stayed with her in the day. Jin's family finally went back after two and half months ensuring jin's safety with namjoon and five of them, jin was at ease..less scared then before feeling safe with namjoon.

Namjoon told him that he's going to work instead of jin and started working as a side chef at a restaurant..jin didn't wanted namjoon to pay for both of them but he had no choice as namjoon was quite stubborn not only stubborn but monster when disobeyed. Namjoon took him to grocery store for shopping even though he denied as he was bit paranoid.

"is there anything else you want hyung?"
"no we've more than enough...let's go home."
"are you sure?"
"Yeah.."

Jin was holding onto the hem of namjoon's hoodie.
"what happened?" Namjoon asked caressing his cheeck.
"please...home.."
"but we just came hyung."
"please..namjoon-ah.."
"okay but atleast tell me what's wrong?"
"I'm...scared." Jin looked down.
"of what?" namjoon asked pulling his head up by chin.
"I don't know..."
"I'm here...we are together so don't be scared."
Namjoon hugged him tightely.
"You're safe with me..."
Jin nodded in the hug as namjoon kissed his head.
"I love you so much." Namjoon whispered in his ear and cupped his cheecks while jin smiled.
Namjoon was going past him to pay but jin grabbed his hood again and namjoon turned around.
"what is it baby?" Namjoon caressed his cheeck softly.
"I...Love you too." Jin said shyly looking down.
"what did you say?" Namjoon asked leaning closer him.
"I love you too namjoon-ah..."

Namjoon kissed him on the lips in front of the many people in the grocery store and broke the kiss when jin tapped his waist to sto, two womens smiled at them and jin smiled back while people stared at them cutely.
"Let's go home." Namjoon told him.

Soon they were at Jin's home where jin made them food and they ate together now they were watching an anime together on the futon in one blanket.
"hyung...."
"yeah.."
"tell me you love me again."
Jin smiled.
"but I already told you two times.."
"please say again...."
"I do love you. "

And that was all needed for namjoon to push him back down on the futon and hover onto him.
"You're driving me crazy hyung..I've never seen a handsome yet preety guy like you." Namjoon breathed out closer to jin's soft plump lips and jin just stared.

"I'm really sad that it wasn't me to take away your virjinity but some motherfucker...I will not be your first but I'll be your first..."
Jin looked down feeling terrible.
"I want you to forget about it hyung...think of me as your first, think that I'll be the one to take away your purity."
"I'll love you like you've never been loved before, I promise."
Jin nodded slowly.