chapter 12🔞🔞

(Switch smut Jin dom namjoon sub)

For a month namjoon didn't touch jin in a sexual way nor let him do something that would make him sexually aroused and if he did namjoon would stop him immediately and take him out for a date where he would again get drunk and ask him to touch him, namjoon refused and always cuddled him to sleep, namjoon kept working part time attending his classes and paying for their expenses. Jin was done with his assignments and submitted to the university before the final last year exams.

Both were at Jin's home having dinner together.
"Hyung how was it?"
"Really delicious..I'd love to have it again someday.."
"sure."
"Let's go sleep now."
Jin nodded and went after him to the bedroom, covered both of them in the blanket and back hugged him.
"Namjoon-ah.."
"hm?"
"are you holding yourself back?"
"what do you mean?"
"I mean to touch me..are you holding back from touching me...like sexually."
"Not really I just try to not to be bothered by this thing I really don't plan on to hurt you anymore."
"okay.."
"Hyung.."
"yes?"
"do you wanna touch me?"
"touch you?"
"I won’t touch you sexually but you can."
Jin turned towards him
"what are you saying?"
"You can do me..if you want."
Jin looked down.
"I wanna try..but I don't know how." and said slowly.
"I'll teach you...I will instruct you.."
"You're a virjin too..namjoon-ah..."
"Yeah..yes...but if you prepare me enough well it will be okay.."
Jin remianed silent.
"You can fuck me hyung...I mean it."
Jin looked up, pulled namjoon closer by the collar and said to him just before his lips.
"If you're willing to be fucked I'll definitely fuck you Namjoon-ah and I am not even going to ask you before doing you..I like being fucked by you and you're going to stay as my dom even if I fuck you...did you understand me?"
Namjoon looked at him and nodded with wide eyes and jin let go of his collar.
"Hyung....what was that?"
"That was me.." Jin smiled softly.
"I was terrified..you..really scared me."
"Really?"
"You have an other side too and I am curious to know that daddy side of yours hyung.."
Namjoon pulled him closer by the wait.
"don't call me that..."
"But you looked like a fucking daddy right now.."
"S-Shut up namjoon.."
"Fuck you sounded like you're gonna fuck me till I feel like dying.."
"You forgot I'm your hyung namjoon-ah...you're unaware of my 'hyung' side.."
"Damn hyung! you look so sexy right now."
"Shut up now..." Jin blushed immediately and namjoon kissed him, not pushing the tounge in and jin lightly bit his lower lip.
"You started showing your dominance already..hyung." Namjoon smirked.
Jin smiled and kissed his cheeck.
"so when are you Planning to fuck me?"
"I..don't know."
"Then fix a date."
"On my graduation."
"Good idea."
"Namjoon-ah..why are willing to be fucked?"
"I'm not willing hyung..we are boyfriends everything should be equal between us..why should you be the only one getting fucked? why not me? I am not the dominant who will not let you fuck me ever I can off course allow you when you want to do me..I'll take care of your feelings and thoughts too."
Jin smiled and pecked his lips.
"I love to be fucked by you namjoon-ah.."
"I know hyung but I've abused you enough..I feel like I'm raping you everytime.."
"Namjoon-ah there's a difference between rape and rough sex...rough sex and hard kinks are your type...but you know what I am starting to like all your fantasies..I want you to give me pain and I don't know why?"
"It's all because of me I never showed you a gentle side then how are you suppose to like when I am gentle, you'll like me to fuck you harder like I've always done because I am also your first and I've drowned you with me in the hell of my wild desires..welcome to my side hyung"
"Maybe..you're right.." Jin laughed.
"Come on let's sleep I'm tired.." Namjoon kissed his forehead.
"Yeah..."

The graduation day for jin was close but there were still two months in his graduation so he studied hard and helped namjoon in his subjects many times, they had a family dinner when jin's parents came to meet him and in three days holidays namjoon took jin with him to his hometown to meet his parents, namjoon's sister was happy to see him and jin as well his parents, jin stayed with him for three days and both came back with his sister whose exams were about to start, namjoon stayed at Jin's for the night.