chapter 5

After ten minutes namjoon was finally standing outside jin's house.
"The gate's open? why? "

Namjoon stepped inside and saw jin's bag laying on floor.
"Is he not home? why's his bag laying here?"
"Hyung!!!!"
Namjoon shouted.
"Hyung!! Are you here?"
"Jin hyung??"

Namjoon made his way towards the open door of the bedroom and saw him covered in blanket  but his cloths were laying on the floor like someone threw them, namjoon walked in towards him trembling...scared as he dropped the bouquet and chocolate pack.
"H-Hyung..." He called out but he didn't move under the blanket.

He was standing beside the bed's edge and reached for the blanket only to remove it all at once, he widened his eyes at his baby's state he saw his mouth tied up with a piece of cloth hard enough to leave a mark which looked like Jin's tshirt, face covered with bruises and blood, lower lip busted..dark bite marks all over body, swollen red penis like it's about to explode hands tied behind his back, messed up hairs, sweaty body.
He knew what happened as he climbed on the bed with teary eyes and trembling hands only to untie his mouth, white load immediately dripped out of his mouth as if it was resting on his tounge for all this time, tears fell down as he half turned him and untied his hands.

Pulled him up in his arms, embraced him and started crying while jin opened his eyes a bit.
"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." namjoon cried.
"I should have come with you today...it's my fault...I'm sorry hyung.."
"Nam..Namjoon-ah...."

Namjoon looked at his face.
"Hu- Hurts..." said jin weakly.
"I know....I know baby.." Namjoon cried again.
"don't...cry...." Jin said weakly.
Namjoon caressed his hair while crying.
"hurts...too..much..." Jin said while his eyes left tears and namjoon hugged him tighter Jin's face right against his mascular chest.
"Hyung....I'm so sorry If only I came early..this would have never happened...."
"not....your...fault..." Jin said again slowly..
"Who was it hyung? who was it?" Namjoon asked with a vengeful tone.
"Uni...university...bullys...." Jin said again.
"I'll make sure to kill them and If I couldn't I'll make sure they rot in prison for the rest of their filthy life..."

Namjoon was angry then ever he would kill anyone for his baby but his thoughts intruppted  when he saw blood coming out of his ass.
"Hyung....you're bleeding..." Namjoon said slowly widening his eyes, panicking.
"I-I kept....saying no..but they..forced me." Jin said weakly crying and namjoon rubbed his back.
"T-They...raped me...namjoon-ah..."
Namjoon knew he was raped but now he was confirmed even more.

Jin placed namjoon's palm on his abdomen and said.
"It...It hurts... so much here..."
Namjoon was about to say something but he noticed jin had become silent so he looked at his face..his eyes were closed..he fainted.
"Hyung...hyung..." Namjoon shook him but nothing happened.

Namjoon pulled his phone out only to call ambulance which said they'll arrive in five.
Then he next called Yungi.

"Hey namjoon-ah..."
"H-Hyung..."
"Namjoon? Are you crying?"
namjoon wiped his tears while sobbing.
"Why are you crying? what happened?"
"Hyung...jin.."
"Jin? what about him?"
"He..he..."
"Namjoon you're scaring me..tell me what happened..please.."
"Hyung... I am taking him to the hospital...."
"What???? Why???" Yungi spoke louder so everybody looked at him.
"I won’t be able to do this alone hyung...I need you all...I'm taking him to the xxx hospital...." Namjoon cried.
"We are coming...do not worry..."

Yungi hung up while everyone was looking at him ..confused.
"What happened you look pale suddenly?" asked hoseok.
"hyung...what happened?" asked jungkook.
"was it namjoon hyung?" asked jimin while taehyung waited for an answer.
"Jin...he was raped and namjoon needs us with him."

Everyone widened their eyes and got up from the dinner table only to leave for the hospital alll together.

Meanwhile namjoon covered him in the blanket and pulled him in his arms took him out when he heard ambulance's siren.
Soon namjoon was standing outside the hospital room looking at jin from the little see through glass while whiping his tears, the second after all of his five friends arrived and consoled him by hugging him on by one.
Jungkook, hoseok and jimin were crying while yungi and taehyung  were resisting their tears but finally came out when they saw jin from that glass.
Police was already called by the doctor which arrived after half an hour, jin's parents were given a call that they need to come to seoul cause their son was raped brutally by his college boys to which they cried and immediately started packing to see their kid.

Doctor told police while namjoon and five were listening:
"He was raped and I am sure there were more than one person maybe three or four, they must have stop forcing it in when they saw blood..it's because the sides of his anus area has been ripped because of the forcing, and here we found three different semens from his mouth which obviously means they penetrated his mouth before...He was beaten up harshly mostly because he tried to save himself, some of the hair from his scalp are ripped they may have grabbed his hair with much force..his lower lip is busted, right eye is enjured and body is covered in dark bite marks ."

Police and five of them were stunned as they widened their eyes but namjoon remained silent and soon spoke.
"Sir, make sure to catch them before I do, cause if I do I'm going to kill them myself." Namjoon said standing up.
"Shh!! Namjoon!!" Hoseok silenced him.
"You shouldn't say in front of police." Yungi said.
"who are you?" Police asked.
"His boyfriend." Namjoon replied.

"We'll catch them for sure" Police assured all six of them.