chapter 2

Namjoon told his high school friends about Jin who were Min yoongi, jeon jungkook, kim taehyung, park jimin and jung ho seok who supported him in his every decision when namjoon showed them his picture which he clicked silenty in the university and in the convince store they also thought he was handsome and preety both at the same time.
Namjoon ate with him sometimes took his help in study when jin offered him to drink coffee at his place namjoon couldn't bear the tears, when jin made him food he allmost resisted an urge to kiss him cause he knew it would affect their friendship. Namjoon walked him home everynight inspite of jin said no but he wanted to protect his hyung at all cost.
"do you want my help hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"can you cook namjoon-ah?"
"not really but I can help."
"okay then cut the veggies for me.."
"I will try my best hyung."
Jin smiled and nodded while namjoon washed the vegetables and started cutting them clumsily.
"Is this right hyung?"
"Oh namjoonie You minced them....I need you to cut them in big pieces."
"O-Okay..."

Namjoon tried and couldn't resist looking at Jin's face so he cut his finger accidentally.
"Aw!" Namjoon shouted.
"Oh my god namjoon! leave this hyung will do it..come with me."
Jin helped him wash the blood off and pulled a bandage on.
"Just sit here..I'll do the rest.." Jin smiled to which namjoon smiled as well.

Both were enough close to stay together the whole day...jin was really happy when namjoon took him to his home ...the way his sister treated him was so overwhelming his sister knew by namjoon's happy face that jin is the reason behind his happiness.

Namjoon Introduced him as a friend to his high school friends but they already knew how Namjoon loves him and already made his first move that was introducing him, Jin was comfortable with them as he finally knew he has some new friends on whom he can rely on, Jungkook the youngest teased him often but jin  just laughed on his childishness, taehyung and jimin teased him with namjoon's name but he didn't know why so he just use to smile and laugh with them. They added seokjin in their group chat which was always full of annoying texts sent by mostly taehyung and jungkook and was happy about it. Yungi and hoseok became closer to him as they told jin about namjoon. How he topped every year, how good he was always in sports, he was a lead rapper in school band, how he often talked about jin describing his beauty to which jin blushed unknowingly and listened to them like a good boy he was.
One day namjoon even pecked his cheeck to which jin blushed and smiled as his hyung.