chapter 4 🔞🔞

(Rape mentioned)

Jin was confused so much happened to him in one day he wanted to cry harder so he did.
He called his brother and parents, talked to them just to change his mood.

'I don't know if I love you namjoon-ah but I'll try cause I don't see any other option but to be with you cause your eyes tell how much you love me, but I hate when someone touches me intimately.'
'being a gay he doesn't seem submissive at all but dominant so that means I am the one who will be....'
'he's  big...I saw his erection from outside his pants....no I don't want to...but he's never going to leave me..'
'I shouldn’t have come here..ever......I hope you'll be good to me namjoon-ah. "

Jin thought in his bed trying to sleep, he kept thinking about namjoon and after an hour sleep embraced him.

Namjoon was home not feeling very happy cause of the boys teasing his baby, when he got in his sister's room he noticed she was covered in blanket and walked towards her.
"hey, what happened?"
Namjoon checked her and knew immediately she's having fever, he took care of her all night and decided to take her to hospital tomorrow morning.
"I'll text hyung that I won't be in the university tomorrow."

It was next day jin was in university taking his classes after reading namjoon's text that he'll meet him at night at his home but he didn't reply anything.

'I can't do this...no'

Classes were over jin didn't talk to his friends he ignored them who left him alone with those dangerous boys, jin went to his convenience store for his part time and started doing his work looking at namjoon's text message thinking of replying him but he instead focused on his work and customers.
After five hours of work it was 8pm when jin was on his way to his home thinking namjoon is going to meet him in an hour he unlocked the door before he could get in fully three men forced their way in after him, jin heard the foot steps and slowly turned around just to look at those university boys closing his door and staring at him. Jin was terrified and started shivering.
"w-what do you want? why are you here?"
"He speaks too much doesn't he?" A man said.
"Leave my house." Jin said slowly.
"even his voice his feminine..fuck I'm desperate."
"I'll..I'll call the police."
"You can call anyone after we're done with you."
"Please....let me-"
"Grab him." Man ordered and other two went towards him..jin stepped back and tried to turn around to run away but one man grabbed his waist and pulled him up
"no..no...please...i don't want this...please..I'll do anything but this...please..."
"He's light weight bro..."
and turned him around only to hang him on his right shoulder and jin started crying.
"that must be the bedroom."
"let go off me...please...."
Jin started hitting his back and started resisting moving his legs clumsily, crying and screaming.

"Take him into that room."
Two other follwed his command as they finally took him to his bedroom and thew him on the bed and jin instantly crawled away.
"Hold him down." He ordered.
"Please..Please..stop.." Jin cried while two of them crawled onto him just to hold his hands side by side his face and third one climbed on his waist.
Jin begged crying.
"Please...Please...I don't like this...Please..stop it."
"Stop begging slut!!!" The man shoulted as he slapped jin.
"Ahh!!!" Jin screamed out.
"Hu...hurts....please.."
Another slap.
"SHUT UP SLUT!!!"
Another hard slap and his lower lip started bleeding.
He ripped jin's tshirt from the front.
"Please...Please...someone..."

'Namjoon-ah....'

"Turn him around." He ordered and got off him so they obeyed.
"Tie his hands behind his back with one piece"
they obeyed and tied his hands behind his back while he was crying and screaming, begging to stop.
"Please..pl- please...."
Jin received a punch in the stomach and screamed out becoming unconscious.
Hard slap after slap until his face was all red like blood, lower lip bleeding too much.
Another punch on face and the upper side of his head started bleeding.

Jin became silent as his vision became blurry he felt his pants and boxers slid off his feet, he saw his legs being spread and pulled up to his chest, he felt his mouth being penetrated with a hard penis until it reached his throat, he felt the cum which he couldn't swallow down his throat, he felt himself chocking when another dick penetrated his mouth until he couldn't breathe, he felt something forcing it's way inside his ass which was unable to fit inside him as he was a virjin..
"He's too tight, I am not able to penetrate him.." A man growled.
"loose him up." Another order.
Another load of cum in his mouth dripping outside his mouth.
"Tie his mouth with another piece of cloth so that he doesn't spit it out."
the order was Obeyed and they silenced him with the piece of his own tshirt.

Two long rough fingers forced their way inside his asshole. He trembled, screamed, cried when they bit his both nipples until they were erect and one of them was bleeding.

They bit.
They twisted.
They pulled.
They licked.

Jin felt his penis was grabbed harshly only to squeeze harder enough that he cried out so loud that people outside must have heard.

Covered with bite marks, blood, sweat and cum. Two fingers pulling out of his asshole and a penis again tried to penetrate him with much force than before...jin tried to get up with all the force he was left with but was again punched down by the two men who were masturbating on his heaving stomach by looking at his painful expressions...having orgasm in his pain.
"Fuck....He's too tight.."
"looks like slut has not been touched even once..."

Namjoon was on his way to jin's home he bought a flower bouquet and some chocolates to propose him in a proper way.
"I'll ask him out properly."

"Let's try again tomorrow...."
"Look the blood is comming out of his ass..."
"did you force your dick inside him fucker?"
"Fuck he's too weak that he's bleeding...couldn't even take a dick...filthy piece of shit."
Another slap.
"Let's leave .....faster...he's bleeding from everywhere...."
"Yeah, I'm scared he might die if we do anything more.."

They covered his whole body in two blankets and left by the gate and forgot to close the door.