Chapter 9

-2:28-

*Victory's POV*

We came back with Dani and lunch which was some Chinese food. John hasn't held my hand ever since we parked at the hospital, but he was handling it with me by his side almost the whole time. Dani would ask 'What's up with John?' every once in a while and I'd just shrug it off.

Randy, Dani, and John sat on the couch while I put my food in the frigde, I already finished most of it back at the restaurant. Dani turned on the TV and I sat half on John's lap and half on the couch. John finally got the chance to hold my hand again. After about 30 minutes of watching TV, John whispered in my ear, "Did you ever tell Daniella about us?"

I look over at Dani and her eyebrow was up so high it was in a question mark. I had to keep from bursting out laughing. I whispered back, "Nah, I thought it would be funnier if she figured it out herself."

Dani finally stood up and popped her thumb behind her, "Vic, can I see you back in your room. I need to borrow your make-up." Dani wasn't a bad liar, but she knew I never kept makeup. I never liked it. I followed Dani to the back and into my room. She closed the door and confronted me face to face, "What is going on out there with you two?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about?" I said innocently.

"Vic, stop screwing with me. I know there's something going on between you and John. Tell me now." I laughed.

"If you haven't figured it out, Sherlock, me and John are a couple." Her mouth dropped and she started squealing again.

"My best friend's dating a WWE Superstar!" She practically screamed. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." She kept repeating.

"Dani, calm down." I held her down by her shoulders, "It's not that big of a deal. If you can be cool about the whole situation, I'll tell you updates, but only if you don't go crazy every time I tell you something."

She nodded again. "Ok, I won't, but Oh, my god! This is so awesome. I gotta tell someone." She reached for her phone and I slapped it out of her hand.

"You can't tell nobody. If Kane finds out, I don't know what he'll do." She nodded more calmly this time. Ok, with that out of the way, I got out my computer from my duffel bag and turned it on. "Maybe you should take that photo of you and Jordan off your nightstand."

"Oh, I'm gonna burn it. Or run over it. Whatever comes first." I patted her on the back.

"That's my girl." She gave me a smile. Once my computer loaded up, I opened my email and had tons of them. Well it was only 26, but a lot of them were from different people. The most recent one was from Vince. Guess that was urgent. John came into my room and sat behind me. I looked over my shoulder and gave a smile. Dani had left and went back to the couch.

The email was asking me to come back on Monday for extra pay. I guess I wasn't really on my off, but if I went Monday, then I could get paid extra plus what I already get paid. "Are you going?" John asked as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist. He laid his head on my shoulder and literally looked over my shoulder.

"Yes, not only could I use the extra money." I said as I was typing in my response to Vince, "But I wanna see how far Kane with go with this game of his." I sent the email and moved on to the others.

"You're actually gonna play his game?" John was surpised by my desicion.

"Why not? If he's gonna mess with me, I'm not going down without a fight."

John kissed my cheek and moved up closer behind me, "I've never heard someone do that before."

"Yeah, Yeah. Call me insane." I was just waiting for it to come. Some of the emails were from other Superstars and Divas making sure I was alright, others were from news companies or just my daily emails. I replied to them all easily without hesitation. I was feeling pure confidence in my decisions.