Chapter 16

-Monday, 10:36-

-Victory's POV-

Tonight was an intresting night, I got a match at Survivor Series with AJ, I got a stalker behind me for the next month, Kane has probation as well, and Dani stabbed me in the back by not telling me she was the newest Diva in the WWE. Lots of ups and downs, but I still had a smile on my face. I couldn't wait to beat AJ's ass in three weeks.

John was worried that I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but I didn't care, I had a chance to make my offical debut on a Pay-Per-View stage. That was epic. I haven't heard from Dani or Randy since the match and I wasn't planning on it, they stabbed me and left me in the dark. John was hanging around me more for some reason.

I packed my bag as I watched John deal with his storyline as the finish off for the show. Something about Punk, I didn't realize he came back after the beating Kane and I gave him with the chairs. There was a knock at my door and I went to answer it. Mr.McMohn. "Hello, sir." I moved out of the way to invite him in. He walked past me and looked around. I'm so glad I just now decided to clean up, this place was a mess earlier, "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about your performance tonight." I gulped that could mean a range of things, good and bad.

"Please, explain." I sat on the couch and he sat as well.

"What you did with Cane stick, what was that?"

I bit my lip and started talking quickly, "I'm sorry ,sir. I just got mad, but I didn't want to violate my probation by physically harming AJ. So I went to the next best thing. I'll pay for the stick."

"And walking out on your opponent?"

"Sir, I was just so mad, you wouldn't want to watch me fight at that moment. I didn't mean to mess anything up, I just couldn't do it without putting someone in the hospital."

"And Survivor Series? You think you're up for it?"

"Honestly, sir, I don't, but I saw an opportunity and I took it. I wasn't thinking much and I said everything off the top of my mind."

"You wanna know what I think?" I cringed, I really didn't want to, but there was no avoiding it, "I like your way of thinking, you're very useful in making matches yourself. Rookie vs. Champion. I like it. I like it a lot." I smiled, I got approval of The Chairman, "But, you have to watch your temper. We can't have that every night. We need to see you in a real match." He got up and started heading for the door, "Oh, and Victory," I looked up, he wasn't done? "If you lose at Survivor Series, your ass is on the line." And he walked out.

Just what I needed to hear, what perfect timing. I laid back on the couch and turned my attention back to the show. John and Punk were in the ring together and they were bickering over the WWE Championship, John was after the highest championship in his class, I was doing the same for mine. They were leaning their foreheads on one another and the show went off.

I didn't know how much longer John would be there, but either way, I had a minute before we left. I turned to Pedro, he's been quiet for the past hour or two, he was still staring at me, but with disbelieve in his eyes, "What?" I asked him.

"I've watched you all night and I'm shocked." He explained.

"By what?" I asked as I busyed myself with useless tasks like picking up things and put them back in their original spots or just putting my stuff by the door about to leave.

"At the beginning of the night, you were extremely pissed, now your as happy as sunshine. It's like your bipolar or something."

"Or," I said with sarcasm, "I've finally been able to calm down."