Chapter 14

-Randy's POV-

I closed the door to Dani's and took a breath. John asked me to sign my death note, but I got to know Victory a little bit more so that was a bonus. Dani looked up at me with anticipation, "So?" She asked me.

"I did what I could."

I sat next to her and she did not like my answer, "What happened to them?"

I tried to take a new tactics on things, I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me than before. "Nothing for you to worry about." I whispered in her ear.

"But-" I stopped her before she could continue.

"Shh." I purred, "Nothing you need to worry about." She seemed to relax into my arms.

"OK." She agreed. I felt like I gained her trust 100 %.

-Monday, 7:12 P.M.-

-Victory's POV-

We had just walked in the arena when Sheamus came up to me, "Hey, Victory." He sounded winded.

"Hey, Sheamus. What's up?" I said as we strode throughout the halls.

"Vince is looking for you." My heart stopped.

"Vince?"

"Yeah, he said go straight to his office once you get here." I gulped, I knew my actions would get me in trouble, but I forgot about it over the past few days. "Good luck." Sheamus said before he sprinted off in another direction.

John walked up behind me and asked, "Want us to come with you?"

"Nah, I'll be OK. Just head on to your locker rooms and I'll catch up with you later." Randy stepped behind John

"I'll watch Dani while you're gone."

"Thanks, Randy." He simply nodded to me. I took another breath and I knew there was no stopping it, "Wish me luck." They both nodded and headed down a corridor with Dani following behind. I kept forward, I knew where his office was, I was just taking my time. Then it stood before me, Vince's office. I just wanted to get it over with, I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He bellowed. I knew I was walking in the belly of the beast.

-Randy's POV-

I walked in my dressing room with Dani following close behind. She had a far off look in her eye the whole walk down here.

"Dani," She regain focus and looked up at me, "Is everything alright?"

She gave me a smirk. I notice she brought a bag with her for the first time. It was one of those huge purses or a small travel bag. I eyed her carefully, "Well, I have a secret." I didn't say anything, I became weary, "You are now looking at you're newest WWE Diva."

I stared at her. Her? A Diva? I wasn't doubting her, it's just why would she hide something this big from us, "What?" The bigger question, how did we miss it.

"I talked to Vince and he thought it would be a great idea since I was already on the road with Vic." She swayed over to the couch nonchalantly.

"What about paying for things?"

She shrugged, "Vince said because of the incident with Kane, he's pay for everything, as a favor."

That wasn't the thing concerning me most, "Do you even know how to fight in a professional ring?" She looked at me with a smile.

"Randy, Randy, Randy." She got up and poked my chest, "Where do you think Vic learned how to wrestle?"

My jaw dropped, "You know how to wrestle?" She nodded, "But you've showed no interest in the wrestling we do. You didn't even watch Smackdown."