Chapter 13

*Randy's POV*

I got out of the shower and headed to Dani's bedroom. I only had a towel, but I thought I'd be fine since Dani hadn't seen Victory in two days, meaning they had a lot to catch up on. Boy, was I wrong. I opened the door and was startled by a crying Dani. She was crying into her knees so, she never saw me. I quietly closed the door behind me and put on a shirt and slipped on some shorts. I was so quiet I impressed myself.

Then I heard her cry then sniffle. I was distrsaught at the sight of her crying. It just saddened me. I silently made my way over to Dani and sat on the bed with her. "Dani?" I said in a low toned voice. She was still startled and almost jumped off the bed. I caught her before she could but her face was stained with tears and she kept sniffling and wiping her face.

"How long have you been there?" She asked, her voice kinda cloggly. She cleared her throat and sniffed one more time.

"Long enough." She looked down at her hands in shame, "It's alright to cry, Dani. Nothing to be shamed about. Even I do it at times." That was big, most people just thought I was heartless, cold, but I'm not. Escpically these past couple of weeks.

"You don't get it, Randy. It's something different." She explained.

"Different? Different how?" I asked.

"A woman's emotions are used more than a man's, so some of the same things effects people differently.

I understood where she was coming from, but after all this why would she start crying now? "What were you crying about?"

She sniffled again, "Just things."

I asked again, I wasn't being noisy, I was just making sure Dani was safe and calm. "What type of things?" She shook her head, meaning she didn't want to talk about it. I knew I had to not be persistant with anger, but with a side of me not many people saw. I put my head on her lap and looked up at her with the best puppy dogs eyes I could break out.

She laughed at me and I couldn't help but smile. She started rubbing my short hair and I asked again, "Can you tell me now?

She smiled agian and finally told me what's on her mind, "I'm just terrified."

"About what?"

"Honetsly," She sighed, "I don't know." I felt bad. This was getting to her.

"If your scared about the fact that your best friend betrayed people without any warning, I'm terrified too. Who knows what she can do." I sat up next to her again, closer this time. "But I think we need to support her on this. It could be her only shot at making it in the WWE. Or at least a start." She closed her eyes in thought. We sat in a comfortable silence.

Even when she was upset, she looked cute. I sounded like a love sick puppy. I didn't really want to grow feelings for Dani just because everything's crashing around everyone. Things were falling apart and we were all in a weak spot. Even me. We're all falling and we only have each other to catch, but how can we save each other when we're all falling? I wanted to kiss her and get a smile back on that face of hers. But I knew I was walking on thin ice already, I really shouldn't push my limits.

*Victory's POV*

I haven't called John yet, I really should. I finally got up the courage to call John. I put the phone and put it next to my ear. I was sweating gallons as the phone rang. I kept waiting and waiting, what felt like days, but only a few seconds, John finally picked up the phone, "Hello?" His voice sounded dry and emotionless.

"John?" I said sub consciously.

"Victory?" I heard his intrest peak, "Where are you?"

"Um, I'm back on the bus." I said innocently.