🦋 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 🦋

TW: cussing, talk of nightmare/fever dream

Ranboo's POV

I woke up in a cold sweat, panting, with tears running down my face. Why? I had just had another very vivid, very terrifying dream, as I've had almost every night for the past four months.

In the dream, I was trapped in a long hallway. A long, straight, never-ending hallway. No turns. Just straight. I was running, and running, and running. What was I running from? Now that I'm awake, I can't really remember, but I do know it wasn't good. A monster. A demon, if you feel so inclined.

I sat up in my bed and slowly, but surely, was able to slow my breathing and calm my mind. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand. It read, 5:37 am. The sun wasn't even up.

I picked up my phone and got on discord. I saw that a few of my friends were in a call together. For a second, I wondered what they were doing up so early, but then I remembered, "oh yeah, time zones exist."

I decided to join the call. In the call was Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur.

"Ranboo!" Tommy shouted when I joined. "Hey, Tommy." I tiredly said. "Damn, did you just wake up?" Wilbur asked. "Mhm." I replied. "What time is it for you?" Tubbo asked. I looked back over at the clock. "5:40 am." "Why are you awake?" Tommy asked. "Because I woke up." "Well no shit, Sherlock."

I tiredly chuckled.

"Damn, Ranboo your morning voice is hot!" Tommy said. I snorted and tried to contain my laughter, as my family was still sleeping. Yes, I still live with my family. The three of them broke out into fits of laughter while I silently chuckled.

I then heard three quiet knocks on my bedroom door. I froze, afraid I had woke my dad or someone, and that they'd be mad at me.

"Sweetie, are you awake?" I heard my mom ask. I loosened up when I heard her. "I gotta go, guys." I said, leaving the call. I got out of bed and jogged over to my door, opening it. "It's awful early, what are you doing up?" She asked. I sighed. "Another dream?" She questioned. I nodded. "I'm so sorry, baby. I wish I knew what was causing these." She said. I nodded.
(Don't be weird with the names. Moms call their kids "sweetie" and "baby" all the time. Or at least my mom calls me that.)

"You said you're sure you don't know what's causing them?" "No, I don't know why." I said. She nodded. "Try and go back to sleep. You need rest desperately." "Ok, I will. Love you." I smiled. "Love you too, hunny." She smiled back.

I closed my door, exhaling loudly once I knew she was gone.

What was the point in going back to sleep? I'm just gonna have another dream and wake up on the verge of a panic attack.

I decided to hop on my PC for a while and play Minecraft, and listen to music.

Words: 520