📼 ¿𝑇𝑉 ? 📼

TW: cussing, hallucinating, stuff 👁👄👁

Ranboo's POV

After I finished unpacking, I went back downstairs and was greeted by Nikki.

"Hey, Ranboo! We were just about to watch a movie." She smiled. "What is it?" I asked. "I think they picked 'Train To Busan.' It in Korean so we'll have the subtitles on." She answered. "Ooh! I love that movie!" I said. "Perfect!"
(THATS A FUCKING FANTASTIC MOVIE!!! ITS SO SAD BUT ITS AMAZING!!)

The two of us walked into the living room and Tommy ordered me to sit next to him on the couch. Apparently, all of us had already seen this movie before, but wanted to watch it anyways.

Time skip

(Warning: spoilers for the movie) We we're at the part where the two men and the baseball player were in the same train car with the baseball players friends, who were zombified. (Spoiler over)

There was about an hour left of the movie, and the TV started to glitch. I was about to say something, but realized nobody else was reacting. I assumed I was (once again) hallucinating. But this had never happened before. The television had never been affected by my hallucinations before.

The screen glitched and the audio distorted. The screen flashed from the movie, to a black screen, to a white screen, to the movie, to a white screen, to the movie, to a black screen, to a white screen, and just cycled through that. Then, it just started flashing random colors, and the audio got worse.

It was really hurting my eyes, and the distorted sound made my ears hurt. I tried my best to act like nothing was wrong, but my head pounded from it all.

"Ranboo? You ok?" I heard Techno quietly ask from beside of me. I nodded. I didn't wanna try to talk, because I could barely hear myself, and I didn't wanna accidentally yell. "Is the blood on the movie bothering you?" He asked.

I decided to just go with that, and nodded. There was a lot of blood and death in the movie.

I felt Techno grab my hand and pull me up from the couch.

"Where you two going?" Quackity asked. "Uh..." Techno looked at me. I nodded. "The blood is getting to Ranboo. I'm gonna take 'em up to my room for a bit." He said. "Oh, do you want us to just turn off the movie? We don't mind." Phil said. I shook my head.

"No, it's fine." I said as quietly as I could, as I still couldn't hear myself over the TV.

Techno led me upstairs to his room and sat me down in his chair. My ears rang from the sudden quietness.

"We can just chill in here for the next hour. I've seen that movie a hundred times, I don't care." Techno stated. "Thanks." I smiled. "No problem."

Time skip

Techno and I talked for the next hour about very random things. Our family, gaming, upcoming stream plans, and a little bit about "why the blood bothered me so much," even though it didn't. I just told him I have a weak stomach and that it was making me sick.

He believed it, thankfully.

There were two quiet knocks on Techno's door before it opened. It was Phil.

"Hey, mate. You alright?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry." I said. "No worries, I understand. That was a lot of blood." He chuckled. I smiled.

Phil said everyone was wondering if I was ok, but didn't wanna surround me, so they just sent Phil up to ask. I told him to tell them 'thank you.'

After a little bit, I went back to my room to change into more comfortable clothes to sleep in.

I grabbed black sweatpants and an oversized sage green T-shirt.

I was about to go into my bathroom to change, but remembered; "I don't have to worry about someone walking in on me or being creepy." I could lock my door if I wanted to. Still, however, I was paranoid, so I went into the bathroom anyways and locked it.

And that's on having a toxic father.

Words! 695