🫁 𝑇𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 🫁

TW: cussing, sleep deprivation, hallucinating, brief mention of wanting to be dead,

Ranboo's POV
three weeks later bc I'm lazy & running out of ideas

Three weeks. Three weeks since I've got here, and I've only gotten eight hours of sleep combined. I'm so exhausted, and I've been hallucinating loads more because of my tiredness. My dreams keep me up. I'll go to sleep, have a dream that feels like it's lasted hours, wake up, and it's only been ten minutes since I fell asleep, and then I can't go back to sleep.

I think my friends are starting to notice how tired I am, as well.

I walked down the stairs, nearly tripping on my weak legs. I walked into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Good morning, Ranboo! Did you sleep well?" Nikki asked. I shrugged. "Sure." I said. Everyone looked around at each other.

"When did you go to sleep?" Eret asked.

"10:27 last night."

"And when did you wake up?"

"Uhm...11:02..." I admitted.

"What?!" Nikki gasped. "Ranboo, that's like, thirty five minutes!" "I-I know..." I said. "Why aren't you sleeping? You've seemed really tired the last two weeks as well." Nikki asked. I shrugged. I wasn't gonna tell them what's going on. Not yet, at least.

"I just...don't sleep well." I said. "When was the last time you got a good, healthy night of sleep?" Eret asked. "Uhm..." I hesitated to answer. "About four months before the meetup." I said.

Everyone started at me in shock.

"How are you even alive at this point?!" Sapnap asked.

"I wish I wasn't." I mumbled quietly, for only myself to hear. "What was that?" Sapnap asked. "Nothing. Doesn't matter." I said.

"Well...would you like some food, Ranboo?" Nikki asked, motioning towards a small pan of bacon, that, to me, looked rotten. "No. I'm not hungry. Thanks anyways." I said, looking away from the rotten bacon.

It was dangerously silent. My ears rang from how quiet it was.

"I'm uh, gonna go to my room. Text my sister and see how she's doing." I said. "O-Ok...see you in a bit?" Nikki asked. "Yeah." I said, turning to leave.

I walked into the kitchen doorway and paused, spotting another black silhouette start at me, except this one was standing upside down on the ceiling. I was fed up with these things. I completely ignored it and kept walking.

Nikki's POV

Ranboo turned to leave, and paused for a moment in the doorway. He looked as if he had saw something. He took a deep breath, and kept walking.

"Why'd he pause like that?" Tubbo asked. "He looked like he saw something." Eret replied.

"God, I am so worried for him." I sighed.

"Me too."

Ranboo's POV

I made it upstairs and started to text Sashi.

-
Sashi 💗

Sashi, I can't fucking do this.

What's going on?
Are you ok?

No. I'm not.
I've gotten 9 hours of sleep
ever since I got here and I'm exhausted.
I'm seeing shit all the time every day.
My friends are worried for me, but I can't
tell them what's going on. They'll think I'm
weird or something.

You should talk to them.
Tell them what's going on.
Maybe they can help?

I can't. They'll think I'm crazy.
Just like how dad will if we tell him.

Hey, if they call you weird
for something you can't control,
then they're just shitty fake friends.
If they do, you come home right away
and I'll help you expose them on Twitter >:]

But they're my only friends.

You have meeee 🥺

Yeah, I guess.
I'll consider telling them.
I'm gonna go now though
Byee <3

<333
-

I sighed, placing my phone down on my nightstand. I can't tell them. They'll think I'm weird and they won't wanna be my friends anymore. They're my only friends. Sure, I have Sashi, but that's different. That's sibling friendship, not friend friendship.

Time skip

I ended up leaving my room a few minutes later, and stayed downstairs all day. I made myself seem as normal as I possibly could. Everyone was confused by how I went from acting all strange this morning, to being perfectly fine.

They probably thought I have mood-swings, which isn't much better than just telling them the truth.

Oh, well.

Words: 720