☔️ 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑥 ☔️

TW: cussing, hallucinating, vomiting, gore?, crying, thinking you're gonna be $@ed?, panic attack?

Ranboo's POV
Two days later

"Ranboo!" Tommy yelled as he clomped up the steps towards my room. "Yeah?" I asked. He shoved open my door. "Come downstairs!" He groaned. "Why?" I asked. "We're playfully board games!"

"Tommy, it's 8:30 pm. I'm going to attempt to sleep soon." I laughed.

"Please?" He whined. I sighed. "Fine." I said. "Not like I'm gonna get two seconds of sleep anyways." I mumbled. "Hm?" "Nothing."

I walked out of my room with him and went downstairs.

"The Boo has arrived!" Tommy shouted as we walked into the living room. Everyone started clapping and cheering, making me giggle. "Come on, you, me, Tubbo, and Wilbur are gonna play Hungry Hippos." Tommy said. Everyone else was playing 'Candy Land' and 'Chutes and Ladders' and 'Uno.'

I got the blue hippo, Wilbur got the yellow, Tubbo got the green, and Tommy got the reddish-orange one.

Time skip

About thirty minutes passed of us playing Hungry Hippos. Our game got so intense, that everyone stopped playing their games to watch us compete. So far, Wilbur was in the lead, I was in second, Tubbo was in third, and Tommy was last for how many times we've had the most things in our hippos at the end of the game.

We were counting our pieces to see who had won this round.

I had eight.

"Ok, on three, say how many you got." Wilbur said. "One, two, three."

"Eight." "Seven." "Ten." "Twelve."

We all said our answers.

Tommy had twelve.

"Wooohoo! Yes! I won! Take that, bitches!" He said, flipping us off.

I looked up at him and saw that his face was, indeed, melting. It startled me, and I gasped, covering my mouth.

'What's wrong, Ranboo?" Tommy's drooping face asked.

I looked away from him quickly. The sight was making me sick. Physically sick.

"Ranboo, are you ok?" Wilbur asked, placing his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head 'no.' I looked up at him for a second, and his face wasn't normal either. I looked away again, trying to keep myself from gagging.

"Ran?" Tubbo asked. I looked at him. He too, was melting. I squeezed me eyes shut and didn't look up anymore. "Is he hallucinating again?" I heard Nikki whisper. "Maybe." Phil replied.

I stood up and went to walk away, and stumbled on my own weak feet. I opened my eyes to see to catch myself.

"Are you ok?" Techno asked. I looked over. Big mistake. Half the people in the room looked like that.

My stomach twisted.

"F-Fuck." I mumbled. I couldn't hold in my vomit for much longer. I sprinted to the steps and ran upstairs, into my room, and into my bathroom, locking the door.

I ran to the toilet and coughed several times before I finally vomited.

There was barely anything in my stomach because I didn't eat breakfast or dinner, and I only ate a small lunch because I've felt sick all day anyways from my food hallucinations.

"Ranboo?" A voice asked from outside the door. I couldn't make out who it was. "Ranboo, are you ok?" The same person asked.

I sat with my back against the tub with my head in my hands.