🫀𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡🫀

NOTE: I don't know what Ranboo's real name is, so for the sake of this fanfic, their name is Alec. That's his name in my trans!Ranboo story "Black Out Days" and "Softcore." (Book 2 of Black Out Days)

TW: hallucinations (rotting food & figures)

Ranboo's POV

I had been on my PC for quiet some time now. It was currently about 9 am, and I could hear some of my family awake and walking around in the house. I decided to leave my room and say "good morning."

I stood up from my chair, popping my back with a stretch. I went over and opened up my door, walking out into the hallway. I turned a corner and was about to walk down the stairs, before stopping myself when I saw something.

I saw a dark, shadowy silhouette standing at the bottom of the steps, staring up at me. I knew I was just hallucinating, but my body was froze with fear. I felt like I was constantly living in a real life horror movie because of my hallucinations.

We stared at each other, and I didn't blink. I couldn't.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump, and come out of my trance. My head shot over to whoever or whatever it was.

My little sister.

"You ok?" She asked. I looked back over to the steps, to see the figure was now gone. I looked back over to my sister and gave her a weak smile. "Yeah. All good." I said. "See something again?" I nodded. She frowned and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry." She said. "It's fine."

When she let go of me, she started down the steps.

"Come on! I think mom made sausage!" She exclaimed excitingly. My sister loves sausage. It's like, her favorite food ever. She could live off of it.

I followed her down the steps and into the kitchen where my mom seemed to be finishing cooking.

"Good morning, Sashi, Alec!" My mom greeted us. "Morning mom!" Sashi, my little sister, replied. "Morning." I said. "Did you get any more sleep after last night, hun?" Mom asked me. I shook my head. "No, I didn't." "Aw, I'm sorry." "It's ok."
(Sashi is the name of my bff, sb3st3v3r )

"Here, I made you two some sausage and eggs. Your father is gone to work and he'll be back around five o'clock. He gets off early today." Mom said. "Yes! Maybe he'll watch TV with me later or play Smash Bros if he's not busy!" Sashi smiled.

I didn't care if he came home early or not. I didn't really like my dad. He's been really rude to me ever since I came out, and especially when I came out a second time with my pronouns. Yeah, that made him real mad.

My mom and Sashi, however, they were very supportive of me. At least I have them.

"Alec? You ok, bud?" My mom asked. "Hm? Sorry. Yeah, I'm good." I replied. "Well, here's your food." She said, handing me a plate.

She handed me my plate, and I almost immediately got a sick feeling. For the fourth time this week, the food appeared rotten. The sausage was bad, and the eggs had mold on them. I knew I was just hallucinating again, but I couldn't bring myself to put the food in my mouth with it looking like this.

"Uhm, I'm not hungry. You can have my plate. Sorry." I apologized. "Oh. That's ok!" Mom said. "Why aren't you hungry?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I'm gonna go to my room." I said. "Well don't stay in there all day, now!" Mom chuckled. "I'd like to see you at least once."

Then, I went back up to my room and got in my PC to see that I had a few Discord notifications.

Words: 645