🍭 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑆𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 🍭

TW: mention of past trauma & hallucinating & nightmares, talk of potentially committing su!c!d3

Ranboo's POV
After da meetup cus I'm out of ideas :'(

Turns out, Dreams mom is a therapist. Dream told her about me, and what I've gone through. He then gave me her phone number so we could talk whenever I needed something. We usually did video calls because, for some reason, that helped me better. I liked Dream's mom. She was really nice.

She gave me coping tips, ways to relive stress, ways to calm myself down during a panic attack if needed, and just a bunch of stuff that really, really helped. I was very grateful.

She also told me to buy that encent stuff to burn, because some of them can relive stress and stuff. So I did that too. And they smell good! It's a win, win!

On a side note, I'm just really, really glad that I'm getting better. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't. I couldn't live much longer in those conditions. I would probably die from exhaustion, die from accidentally doing something while hallucinating or dreaming, or maybe even dying by my own self-inflicted and purposeful actions.

Now that I'm getting better, though, I didn't realize how much I missed not hallucinating and not having nightmares every day and night. It's so...peaceful.

My sleep schedule had gotten loads better, and I'm just overall happier.

Sashi and I hang out a lot more too. I used to stay in my room all day, but I'm more social and open now, so Sashi, mom, and I go places a lot, and hang out together more. We've overall just gotten a lot closer. I'm so happy about that.

I'm gonna continue talking with Dreams mom, and with my friends, and with my family, and continue to get better.

Because I have my whole future ahead of me.

And some past trauma isn't going to get in the way of that.

Words: 335