Pumkin carvings ✅

You and Taylor just got back from the pumpkin patch and are excited to carve into them.

"I'm going to make a cat." Taylor said.

"You do that every year." You said as you put your pumpkin on the table.

"We should put a cloth over the table first." Taylor said.

"Oh that's a good idea." You replied.

You helped Taylor put a big cloth over the table and Taylor got some carving knife's.

"What should I make? I always do a scary face maybe I'll do something different this year." You said trying to think of something as you scoop out the pumpkins guys.

"I think I want to do a cat's face." Taylor said as she is getting the stuff out of her pumpkin.

"Oh that's a cute idea." You said.

Once you and Taylor got all of the seeds and guys out of the pumpkin you begin the hardest part.

The carving.

Taylor carved a cat face with cat ears and put whiskers on it.

You decided on doing a silly face this year.

You turned your pumpkin around and Taylor laughed,

"It's so cute." Taylor said.

"Let's see what they look like with candles in it." Taylor said.

You both put battery lit candles inside of the pumpkins because you couldn't find any real candles anywhere in the house.

Taylor turned off the lights and the pumpkins glowed brightly in the dark room.

"They look so good." You said.

"Let's take them outside." Taylor said and lifted up her's.

You and Taylor brought the pumpkins outside by the front door.

"They look perfect." You said.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                      -Wunderstruck1313