Sudden Glances

I

Kazuha and Ayaka were the perfect couple, they admitted their love on Valentine's Day, Kaedehara made sure that the day he made her his girlfriend was in a Sakura tree park at sunset.

Every anniversary Kazuha tried hard to let Ayaka know how much he loved her, Ayaka also tried to make it clear to him. Everything was magical, everyone wanted to have a relationship like their's.

No one was able to break that bond.

- Good afternoon, my name is Kunikuzushi, I prefer to be called Scaramouche. - Said a new student, he observed all his new classmates, noticing an albino who luckily did not look back at him.

Scaramouche tried over and over again to get closer to that boy who caught his attention, that albino, but his intentions were always interrupted by a light-haired girl.

Approaching himself was no longer an option, he had to somehow get Kazuha to approach him.

A day had passed, they were in recess, all sitting in the cafeteria, some students were playing games on the field. Kazuha and Ayaka were having lunch together in the cafeteria, Scaramouche was sure his reverse psychology would work one way or another.

- Uhm... Honey... - Ayaka blurted out.
- Mh? What happen? - The albino replied.
- The new guy keeps looking at me... I feel uncomfortable... - Kazuha directed his gaze at the darkhaired boy.
- Okay, wait here. -

The albino got up from his seat and went to the eldest, serious but calm - Excuse me, my girlfriend just told me that she feels uncomfortable because of you, apparently your look on her seems a bit... annoying, could you stop? Please. -

Despite having been a claim and not a greeting as Scaramouche expected, he was satisfied. He had heard the boy's voice more clearly, now he was more sure of his objective since, listening to him, he could notice that his voice was calm and serene, few people have it, and few people know how to value it.

It took him a few seconds to react.
Finally, he smiled slightly to the side and nodded - Okay, an apology. - Well, his reverse psychology had worked.

- Thank you very much. -

Since then, there have been several days and times when Scaramouche frequently looked at Kazuha and Ayaka.

The girl only complained to her partner, and the albino only replied that he had already taken charge of the situation. But honestly, Kazuha's patience was running out.

They were in recess that time when Ayaka felt the gaze of that boy again in the corridor where they were eating, sitting on the floor.
She looked at her partner and gave him a clear signal to get his attention.

Kazuha sighed with an obvious weariness and stopped what he was doing.

- Is he looking at you again? -
- Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with him, he's obsessed with me... -
- Mh... I already talked to him, why does he keep looking at you? -
- He's obsessed, I told you -
- He told me he wouldn't do it anymore -
- And do you trust him? -

Kazuha didn't reply.

- I know you trust most of the people you know, but don't trust him, he's just... Weird. -
- Okay... -
- Can you just go and tell him something? -
- Yes... -

Kazuha got up from the ground and walked towards Scaramouche, again showing a calm expression, relaxed body, chill (He was actually kinda upset).

Scaramouche was taller by a few inches, so Kazuha looked up once he reached him.

- Excuse me, it turns out that you're bothering again... - He said in a serene tone.
- Huh? What have I done now? - He replied.
- Looking at my girlfriend again when I told you not to do it days ago, I don't want to accuse you with a teacher and cause bigger problems, I really don't want that... I'm asking you nicely. Please stop looking at her. -

Scaramouche didn't respond until after a few seconds, seconds in which he made a proud expression as he nodded.

He leaned down a bit to whisper in his ear. - Who told you that I was looking at her? -

Saying that, he just left, walking away from the albino with his hands in his pockets. Kaedehara could only watch as he walked away, totally confused.