𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

a/n:
hey, the chapter is a bit shorter again. The autumn holidays are over and the stress is starting again. We write a lot of papers. I hope I can upload enough

----------------

2 weeks later

"Jay?" comes the voice of his brother Sunghoon. Jay, who is cleaning his horse, looks up to see his brother entering the stable with a letter in his hand. "A letter from the Yang family. For you, again..." Jay smiles. Jungwon has been writing him letters more frequently in recent weeks.

They've become friends and really get along really well. Jay wants to take the letter, but Sunghoon pulls the letter out from under his nose. "Give it here!" says Jay impatiently.

"Not until you tell me what's going on between you and the counts' son." Jay rolls his eyes "we're just friends. Now give it here!" he reaches for the letter, but his little brother still won't let go of the letter.

"If you were just friends you wouldn't look like this every time you read his letters or saw him!""Oh? How do I look then?" Jay asks irritably.

Sunghoon looks at him, "You smile stupidly. You always read his letters straight away, can't wait. You keep talking about him, it's really unbearable. When he's there, you keep looking at him. Ever since you met him. I swear you fancy him"

Jay looks at Sunghoon in shock. "I... I like him but I um... Just because I said I'm into men doesn't mean I'm into just anyone, Sunghoon!" Sunghoon laughs at Jay "but you are into Jungwon."

Jay looks for an excuse but can't find a suitable one. He'll have to give in to his brother. "Okay. Maybe I'm interested in him but that's complicated Hoon. You don't understand what it's like to be attracted to men. They're too likely never into you, you're instantly weird to everyone and for Dad I'm a disappointment anyway. He only accepted it because I explained it to him so well. Do you know how much he despised me for it at first? He didn't speak to me for weeks."

Sunghoon looks at his brother and swallows. He gives him the letter and says "believe me, I know how it is" and then disappears.

Jay didn't really hear his brother's sentence. He heard it, but he didn't think about it because his thoughts have been with Jungwon for a long time. He excitedly opens the letter and reads it with a big smile on his lips.

Hello Jay I've been thinking about you a lot lately. It's a pity that we haven't been able to see each other, read together and talk about our latest favorite books for several weeks. Maybe because there hasn't been a storm for a long time? We happen to only see each other when it rains, it has become a bit like our weather. Anyway, we'll see each other again tomorrow night. Finally dinner takes place. I'm looking forward to the family dinner sincerely Jungwon.

Jay smiles and gives a short laugh as his horse nudges his nose and snorts. "Yeah, it's alright my boy. Tomorrow you can get to know Jungwon too, then you'll know why I think he's so great," says Jay and strokes the brown horse's nose.

He leads the stallion out of the stable and mounts the saddle outside. Jay loves to ride horses. He often goes to the forest. There he can rest. There is only him and his horse.

But today he is not going into the forest because today he is practicing shooting. He has some targets that he must hit with the bullet while galloping.

Jay is quite good with weapons, but he's been on a long hiatus so he's out of practice.

(lmao it is a little weird to think of Jay on a horse but anywaysss, see you soon)