𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐚/𝐧:
yeah guys, I am back^^ 
My life is still a little stressful and school is always stressful but I really wanted to continue writing this book. So here I am:) 
I hope you still support me. Also, I started to write a second book but first I will finish this one:D I love you all, stay safe and healthy! 

-----------------

Even when they are invited into the large dining room, there is still no sign of the princes. Jungwon and Niki both don't dare to ask where they are.

They sit on their chairs after the adults, leaving a seat next to Jungwon. Since there are dishes there, he still hoped Jay would show up. Sunghoon's place is also still available.

When the food is already being put on the table, the big door opens and Jay and Sunghoon actually enter the room. The faces of the two Yang brothers light up automatically. Jungwon immediately, as if automatically, catches Jay's eye.

He looks at him, when their eyes meet, the prince smiles softly and nods at Jungwon.
To Jungwon's delight, Jay sits down next to him and Sunghoon in the  seat next to Niki.

Jungwon has no problem with Sunghoon, he likes the prince. However, he prefers to sit close to Jay than to Sunghoon and as far as he can see, Niki and Sunghoon aren't exactly enemies either. 

"Would you like some more?" asks Jay. Jungwon shakes his head, "No, thanks. It was delicious, but I'm really full." "You're welcome to leave, it must be boring to listen to us," the king smiles. "Thank you father" both Sunghoon and Jay say at the same time.

"Thank you very much for the food" says Jungwon and Niki thanks him too. Jay and Jungwon leave the room together. "We have new books that I absolutely have to show you," enthuses Jay.

Jungwon agrees. Jay holds out his hand. Jungwon thinks for a moment, then he puts his hand in the older one's and likes to be carefully pulled along to the library. Arriving at the library, they untie their hands and place their candles on the table.

"Come with me" says Jay smiling. They leave the candles on the tables and walk down the aisles of the bookshelves together. Soon they can't see much anymore. They could also turn on the normal lights, although here at the castle the preference is still for more old-fashioned living.

Jungwon hears footsteps from the library entrance and grabs Jay's hand "what was that?" he whispers. Jay shrugs "probably just a mouse". But when both candles go out at the same time, Jay no longer believes in a mouse "who's here?" Jungwon asks quietly.

Both don't even notice how they stand closer together out of reflex and hold each other's hands. Jay walks first slowly as he knows his way around the library better.

Jungwon unconsciously intertwines his fingers with those of the crown prince and places his other hand on his arm.

Both are shocked beyond belief when two figures jump out from behind a shelf. When they realize that it was their little brothers, they have long since disappeared from the library.

Now Jay turns on the light and turns to Jungwon. They look at each other and think the same thing "we will get revenge" they say at the same time and grin at each other.

"Did you know that the two get along so well?" Jay asks, whereupon Jungwon shakes his head.

"Niki didn't mention anything. Now I know why he was so happy when your father invited us."
"If the two become friends, we'll have a problem," Jay laughs lightly.
"It's probably too late for that," Jungwon grins.

"We'll take revenge. We'll get an idea. You shouldn't mess with your big brothers," Jay says firmly. Jungwon thinks it's cute how happy Jay is at the thought.

His eyes shine and Jungwon could almost think a child would stand opposite him.
But he doesn't think the idea is that bad. Their little brothers deserve a little lesson.

"We're both smarter than them so it won't be very difficult." Jungwon grins now. Jay nods.

"Now I just want to disappear into the world of books." Jungwon has nothing against that, so they both get a book and sit down on the padded windowsill.

"What if we scare them too?" suggests Jay.

Jungwon doesn't respond as he's too focused on the book and didn't hear Jay.

"Jungwon?" Jay asks cautiously. Jungwon raises his head "hm? Excuse me?"

Jay smiles slightly "Should we just scare Sunghoon and Niki too?". Jungwon thinks, "Maybe. But we don't know what they always do. We didn't even know they were friends..." Jay nods "we'll find out more." Jungwon nods with a grin.

He's looking forward to getting revenge.

Jungwon and Jay sit in front of the window for a while and read. When there's a knock on the door, they both flinch. It's Soobin "Sir, your parents want to go home and ask that you come."

Jungwon nods "I'll be right there, thanks". Soobin nods and leaves the library.

Jay and Jungwon stand up. "When will we meet again?" asks Jay. Jungwon shrugs "whenever you want" he smiles. Jay looks at the ground smiling "if it was like I wanted you wouldn't have to go at all".

This sentence suddenly makes Jungwon feel warm. He looks confused and stares at the floor. Does he get sick?

"S-sorry. Was that too honest?" Jay asks uncertainly. Jungwon shakes his head "no! no it wasn't. It's fine Jay. I enjoy spending time with you. See you soon" he smiles and gives a quick bow before hurrying out of the library. Wow, that was really confusing.

Two days later Jungwon is sitting at his desk and has to read through some letters. Jay doesn't have time today because he has to go to an event.

Suddenly Jungwon raises his head, that's the idea! He had just come up with a perfect idea for a prank on Sunghoon and Niki. He's about to message Jay. The two are reluctant to use their cellphones, as it has somehow become their common thing to write letters to each other. In this case, however, he will have to text him with his phone. Because Jay didn't know when he would be back.

Hello Jay, I was just sitting there working when I had the perfect idea. I also want to scare them, but since we don't know anything specific, we can watch them first. Next time we see each other, I'll ask Niki if he wants to come with me. You can "hide" and we pretend that you're gone. I'll then ask them if they have seen you. They will definitely be concerned. Come back soon!

Satisfied, Jungwon puts his cell phone down and continues to work.After dinner, Jay answers. Jungwon is sitting in the garden with his brother, who is painting. Maeumi and Bisco are playing on the lawn. Niki chose them as a motif and paints the two dogs. Jungwon is always impressed by his brother's painting skills.

He looks up from the book when he sees Jay sent a message. "Jay asks if I want to come to the castle tomorrow. Do you want to come with me Niki? You seem to get along very well with Sunghoon" Jungwon grins.

Niki looks at his brother "Um... well. We get along well, yes. I um... wouldn't say we're friends. I think..."

Jungwon looks at his brother "Is it possible that you have a crush on Sunghoon?". Just because Niki suddenly blushes so much, Jungwon knows he's right. "What?! No! I don't. How did you come up with such a weird idea?" "It's clear," laughs Jungwon.

Unbelievable, his brother fell in love with the prince. Jungwon then laughs at himself.

You are about to fall in love with the prince too, Yang Jungwon. Don't laugh at your brother.

He pushed that thought away very quickly. He doesn't want to fall in love with a man.

"How come you never told me anything about it? What do you and Sunghoon always do?" "You don't tell me what you do with Jay either," counters Niki and puts his brush away. He crosses his arms over his chest and looks at his older brother.

"We only read," replies Jungwon. "And we only paint" explains Niki. "And you make up stupid pranks to mess with your brothers" Jungwon grins. Niki sticks out his tongue and goes back to his painting of the two dogs.

"Are you going now?" asks Jungwon. Niki just nods. With a grin Jungwon texts Jay: "The fish has bitten" and continues reading in his book.