Chapter 6

Word Count: 773 words

**********
Five and Vivian were back in the van waiting for Lance to walk back to his car after his morning walk. Lance walked to his car carrying a dog, Five grabs Vivian's hand as they spacial jumped to Lance's car. Five lands in the passanger seat as Vivian lands in the back with the puppy sitting next to her.

"Ooo cute doogy." Vivian whispers to the dog as she put it on her lap petting it.

Lance starts getting in the car but doesn't even notice them in the car until Five holds a knife to his throat, "One chance, that's all you've got. One chance to tell us exactly what's going on in that lab." Five tells Lance still holding the knife to his neck.

"I... I manufacture prosthetic for fake patients. I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market." Lance says stuttering a little.

"Including eyeballs." Vivian asks still petting the dog that was on her lap.

"Yeah they're my biggest seller. I mean they sell like hotcakes. I... I've got a list, a waiting list, probably got 20 buyers." Lance tells them staying still since Five still had the knife against his neck.

"So, the serial number we told you..." Five begins looking at Lance.

"Uh... could've already been bought. Yeas off... off the books." Vivian looked at him squinting her eyes at Lance.

"We need that list Lance. Names and numbers and we need it know." Five says pressing the knife harder against his throat.

"I don't have it. I mean not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab!"

"Well you better start the car then. Cause, we're going on a field trip." Vivian says with sarcastic smile, putting the dog back on the seat next to her. Lance starts the car.

A few minutes later we arrive at Meritech. Lance parks in the parking lot and they all start getting out of the car, "Do you smell smoke." Vivian asks as they all walk towards the building.

They continue walking till they could see the front of the building. Five starts running towards the front of the building Vivian walks up to Five trying to warn him that the building was going to explode but it was to late as the building exploded as it blew Five and Vivian. Vivian groans once she hits the concreate ground. Five sits up and looks at the building in shock, soon Vivian hears police sirens.

"Five we have to leave before the police get here, come on." Vivian helps Five up as they blink away from the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon stood outside a liquor store as the boy insisted that he needed a drink, Vivian looked towards her boyfriend who was starting to walk inside the store. She leaned against the wall of the store until she heard things being thrown in the alleyway behind the store, her hands started to glow green as she was about to shoot the stranger with her green energy balls until she saw who it was.

"Aww I didn't mean to scare you little witch." Ava taunted as she walked closer to her it was until now that Vivian noticed that Ava had blood on her face, "Really you're covered in blood? Why are you even here? what have you been doing all?"

"Well ever since you left me alone with your annoying family I had to spent like 30 minutes of them arguing about If they get to shut your mom off since Luther and Allison think that she was resposible for your dear old daddy's death." Ava told her as she groaned at how boring the supposed 'family meeting' was boring.

"Well are they going to turn her off?" Vivian asked feeling kind of sad she knew their mom wouldn't kill their dad no matter If she wanted to or not.

"No It was two to three." Vivian nodded as she was realifed that they aren't going to shut her off. "Well I have to go but see you around princess." Ava started to walk backwords giving he a salute smiling at her.

Soon Five walked out of the liquor store somehow not getting caught. She started to walk with him, "Where are we going?" She asks not sure where Five was going.

"We're going to the library Sweetheart." Vivian nodded as they continued walking to the closest library.

(I know this chapter was short but I'm sure the chapter 7 will be longer than this one).
(Meme of the day)

(Que tengan un buen resto de sus dia)