some deep shit. like reeeeeeeeally deep shit

Three students walked into the classroom - two girls and one boy. One of the girls was Yunjin, which was great. Unfortunately, there was no empty seat next to me or even near me. Yeonjun suddenly spoke up, "Wait...is that Kai?" I didn't know why he was talking to nobody in particular, so I asked, "I don't know, dude. Who are you talking to? The fucking ghost?" Yeonjun hissed back at me. "Hey! I wasn't even talking to you!"

But I wasn't the only one who heard our argument. Mr. Bang, our teacher, had been listening the whole time. "Kazuha and Yeonjun. We can hear everything you guys are saying! Nice first impressions. Also, watch your language Kazuha!" Mr. Bang scolded us sternly.

"Alright! Please introduce yourselves!"The first girl walked up to the front of the room. "Hello! I'm Hong Eunchae." and the next girl. No wait. That's Yunjin! Fuck! Act normal! "Hello everybody! I'm Huh Yunjin." Interesting. Huh. Huh? I-ok then?

"Hello! I'm Heuning Kai!" As the new students stepped aside, Mr. Bang directed them to their seats. "Alright! Eunchae, sit next to Hyunseo, Yunjin, go sit next to Dokyeom, and Kai, sit next to Bahiyyih." Really? Yunjin sitting next to Dokyeom? Yunjin will definitely ask the teacher to switch seats after a while.

"Hold on, pretty boy. Do you know Kai?" I asked Yeonjun, who was in deep thought. He seemed to snap out of his thoughts and look at me immediately. "Um, yeah, from high school. We had a friend group named TXT, short for Tomorrow by Together." The fuck? Tomorrow by Together? It sounds like a shitty name, not going to lie. But NewJeans sounds worse. What was that other one? Oh yeah! That old group that Sakura was telling me about. What was it? Oh right! Iz*one! Where 12 becomes one.

Sakura tells me some cool things they did together, even about her girlfriend, Chaeyeon. But whenever I try to get Chaewon to talk about some memories, she always rejects looking away. Did something happen?

I never wanted to ask because it seems personal.

Chaewon's PoV

What? I thought she was one for the new students. She lied. Why did I believe one of her stupid lies again? Hiichan was right. But where is she now? Why did I ever love her in the first place? My eyes started watering as the new students walked over to their seats. "Chaewon? Are you ok?" Sakura asked, trying to look at my face. "I-I thought." My voice cracked as I tried to speak. "Chaewon, you need to move on.

From Minju."

Minju. That name makes my heart hurt. My first love. And my first heartbreak. I hate her, but the feelings are still there. Everyone keeps telling me to move on, but I can't. It's hard. No one else understands. I'm not being overdramatic. It hurts like my heart is shattered into pieces from that one moment.

That moment that I think about before going to sleep. That moment keeps me up at night. The moment they turned me into this cold person. That one moment changed my life and my feelings.

No one's words can heal my broken heart. Not even their actions to cheer me up.

I cry every single night. I trusted her. I loved her. I told everything to her. But all good things come to an end, right?

What am I doing? Why am I still feeling this pain? I should move on. This is stupid.

But I can't. You can't stop hitting the replay button if you watch a perfect video. That's my brain but for that moment.

I want to see her again. Ask why she broke me. Why she cheated on me? She knew. She knew that it would break me.

But who should I ask? I'm afraid they would say no. Minju never wants to see you. Should I ask her little girlfriend?

Her girlfriend. That bitch. She also broke someone's heart.

I wouldn't say I like this. I hate everyone. I hate myself. I hate how I loved her. I hate how I trusted her. I hate Minju. I hate how people say I'm overreacting and overdramatic and say I should deal with it. I can't. The pain is there.

I want it all to stop.

Stop the suffering, stop the pain.

But how?

If I die, I don't want to share my pain with others.

No, I'm too thoughtful.

But there is so much that I want to do.

I don't want to leave.

I don't want to put it behind me.

So how? I wanted to talk to her, but it would break me more.

I want it all to stop.

This was in the past. You don't have to read this part down here, this was like 2022, so I was cringey asf.

Ok! That was something! Before, I wanted this chapter to be about Kazuha and Yunjin's interactions, but NO. Put a little angst in there, you know. Still sick, though. Fucking sucks. But oh well. I have so much fucking schoolwork. Also! ITZY COMEBACK. People are saying JYP is overworking them. I saw some comments on vlive that people have mixed opinions about it. But when you think about it, two Japanese comebacks, one other comeback, and a fucking world tour? But oh well. THE FUCKING COMEBACK IS ON MY BIRTHDAY. Sneakers were released on my older brother's birthday, too. It's a pretty cool coincidence.