Chapter 1

~Y/n's POV~
Hi, I'm Y/n Schnapp! I was born October 3rd, 2004 and I'm 18 years old. I'm an actor. I also like to say I'm a singer and dancer, but those are just hobbies I do for fun, not as a career. If you didn't know by my last name, I'm a triplet with Noah and Chloe Schnapp, and we have the same best friend: Millie Bobby Brown (Mills). I just auditioned for Enola in Enola Holmes and I'm still waiting for a response, on the other hand, my brother, Noah, is Will Byers in Strangers Things with Millie, who is Eleven. Chloe doesn't act in any movie or TV show. She does make tiktoks though! I love my siblings and nothing can change that. I'm single and I've never dated or kissed anyone before. Well, that's enough about me for now.

........................

*In the car*
~Y/n's POV~
"Where are we going?" I complain to Noah, who's driving. Real quickly, yes, we can all drive but most of the time we just ride together since we are basically always together. "To the Stranger Things set, you guys will get to see Millie," Noah says, rolling his eyes. "Yes! Millie!" Chloe and I say. "You guys are so annoying," Noah says. "We're the annoying ones? I'm pretty sure that's you Noah," Chloe teases. "I forgot to mention that your girlfriend, Sadie, will be there too Chloe," Noah teases back, which makes Chloe flustered. "Shut up!" Chloe says. That's right, Chloe is a lesbian and she's dating Sadie. They have a public relationship which Noah, Millie, and I fully support. But here's a secret: Millie and Noah like each other, they don't say that they do but I can tell. Chloe and I ship them together, but neither of them will admit it.

*At the set*
~Y/n's POV~
We walk into the set and Chloe and I automatically go to Millie's trailer. And guess who was in there.. that's right: Sadie! "Hey, babe," Sadie says walking over to Chloe and kissing her. "Aww," I tease her. "Y/n, stop!" She says, continuing to kiss Sadie. "Okay, okay lovebirds! Get a room, but stay safe," I tease. "Good idea. Let's go to a different room baby," Sadie says. "Oh, by the way Y/n, we won't be doing that because we both agree that it's too soon. All we do is kiss," Chloe states. "Okay! Bye lovebirds," I say as they leave.

"Hey Mills!" I say, turning to her. "Hey Y/n!" She says ignoring whatever just happened. "How has it been going with Stranger Things?"  I ask. "Pretty good! Any updates on Enola Holmes?" Millie asks. "Nope, not yet. I just auditioned. I'm not expecting anything yet or at all," I say. "Well I know that you'll get the part," Millie says, reassuringly. "Thank you, Mills," I say, smiling and hugging her.

A/n: Hey! This is my second story! And the relationship between Sadie and Chloe is fake so don't start hating about it. Also, I MIGHT start having Millie and Noah date for this. If I do, don't hate about that either please.