Chapter 11

*A month and a half later, last day on set of Enola Holmes*
~Louis' POV~
It's our last day on set of Enola Holmes. We still have the premiere which is in 3 days. Obviously, Y/n will be my date. We don't have much left to film so it should take 2 hours at the most. I'm going to miss filming, but who knows, maybe we can film a 2nd movie if the first one goes well.

*The day of the premiere*
~Y/n's POV~
Tonight is the premiere of Enola Holmes. Louis and I are going together as each other's dates. Tonight will be so much fun, especially since I'll be with Lou.

Y/n's Outfit for the Premiere:

Louis' Outfit for the Premiere:

*At the premiere*~Louis' POV~Y/n and I just walked the red carpet and asked some questions, we kissed and posed for the cameras, everything most celebrities do during red carpets

*At the premiere*
~Louis' POV~
Y/n and I just walked the red carpet and asked some questions, we kissed and posed for the cameras, everything most celebrities do during red carpets. After the red carpet we had some interviews and then it was time for the premiere party. The best was the best part of the night. It went until midnight and the whole entire time I was with Y/n. I never left her side. We danced, kissed, had drinks and food, and more. It's a moment I will remember forever.

*Once they got home*
~Y/n's POV~
Tonight was so much fun. The party lasted until midnight and we didn't get home until 1 in the morning. "I'm exhausted," I say, holding Lou's hand as we walk into my house. "So am I. Mind if I stay the night tonight?" He asks. "I don't mind at all! I would love if you do," I say. "You can go raid Noah's closet for some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow," I suggest. "Would he mind?" He asks. "He wouldn't care. He loves you. He thinks of you as another brother. Don't tell him I told you that though," I say, giggling. "I won't. I'll go look through his closet then. I'll meet you in your room, darling," he says, laughing. "Meet you there," I respond.

After he comes back we turn on the musical Heathers and end up falling asleep after finishing the musical. (Which wasn't until around 4AM)

A/n: Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great day with a lot of good food!