Chapter 15

@bleachbOttle
Yes I did accidentally spell Kazakhstan wrong by accident I'm sorry 🥲
———————-
Un POV
———————

I was shown into another room, nobody was in here besides Russia, and me. "Now, what is it you need to tell me?" "Russia, I-" I paused for a minute letting my wings droop down towards the hardwood floor.the boy had a look of concern, "Russia. I'm sorry but.. your father was-" I stopped I was barley able to put the words out. "Kidnapped.."
he stood there silence filling the small room. Finally after a minute or so he finally let it out. He started shaking as his sobs filled the utter silence. The sound of his siblings rushed into the room with him. First being a girl with, Dark blue, black and white on her flag. "Russia!?" What's wrong she asked. "D-dads gone!" He yelled. She stood frozen. "W-what?" "No no no," the others made there way to comfort their siblings. "What did you say to him!" Belarus yelled. "Your father was kidnapped while helping with a mission, as I said that I pulled out his hat and set it in my hands.

"That's daddy's hat!!" A very young girl yelled. She was around age 3-5 with a white bass coat with red crosses on each corner side, with one separating them all. The girl started to cry with most of her siblings. "That can't be true?" I looked over to see a boy age 10-11 standing in a corner with his younger sister crying in his arms. "May I know your names?" I said quietly.
The boy in the corner nodded, "I'm, Ukraine this is Latvia." He pointed to the girl in his arms, "The ones next to Russia are Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, and Georgia." He nodded toward Russia. "With Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan over there.." He showed his hand in the direction he said.
I nodded showing I understood. "Well, me and another organization will stop by often to see how you are doing to make sure you are okay.."
"Alright, what will they look like?" Ukraine asked
"There is EU, having a dark blue bass coat with a gold circle of stars with gold wings."
I finished. "What's your name? Oh, I'm United Nations but you can call me Un. I said smiling.
"Well I best be leaving now, make sure everything goes well until I or Eu come.. Alright?"
"Yeah ok." He mumbled. I nodded as I left through the front door, walking to my car, hoping in and driving away. My heart pumping with worry the whole time.

"I hope they will be okay.."
——————
Word count: 443

A/N
There is chapter 15
Thanks 🙏 for all the support recently
Hope you enjoy and have a good day or night
:)