Chapter 26

—————
Third person POV
—————

All counties present in the room looked at Russia, "I have told them my idea on what you were doing." Britain stated, he walked over to his respective seat and sat down, Russia sighed mentally, then heading to the seat with a gold plaque of his fathers name embedded into it. "Britain? Where your guesses right?" Portugal asked, a look of question on his face, Britain nooded.

The meeting was nothing special, so let's go to a certain red country..
.
.
.
——————
Soviet POV
—————-
The past couple of days I have had a odd feeling about something, but I couldn't put my mind to it as it disappeared today. 'Odd,'
My thoughts where cut off as Empire walked in, she had a wicked grin on her face as she called several guards into the room with us.. She whispered something to one, he nodded before waiting for her command.
"Take him!" The solders complied before forcefully taking me away from the room..
.
.
—————
Empire POV
————
The guards took USSR away from his cell, dragging him across the concrete room, he put up heavy resistance even when I whipped him with a black whip. It's like he didn't notice the harm, the solders had trouble, I groaned before shoving them away grabbing him myself, dragging the resisting country the rest of the way. "Open the door!" I growled a guard opened it before moving to the side, "Reich I got him!"
"Wonderful Japanese Empire, have the solders tie him to the wall..~" Reich stepped into the light his well kept uniform standing out. I gestured to the guards handing him off after they nodded. Soviet still put up a fight while getting tied up. "How was the walk over?" Reich asked me, "difficult to say the least, put up a good fight. Took way longer then necessary." I chuckled at the end, "Oh, hey Third what are we going to do with him anyway?" The country in question looked at me, "well, we are going to try and get information out of him, if he doesn't comply, we beat him, simply as that." Third shrugged his shoulders.
"Sir, ma'am.." we both looked at a guard, "we finished.." "Alright, please leave, all of you." He nodded having all his companions follow him out.

"Alright, let's get started..~"
——————
A/N
In the comments, make sure to leave questions for them to ask Soviet, if not I'll figure something out 🤷‍♀️.
Anyway have a good day or night
:)
Word count: 416