3- Konoha

-6 years later-

UKIYO'S POV

"You useless kid" said Danzo after throwing me to a wall. After my parents abandoned me hes been training me and giving me basic necessities like food or a roof.  "Don't you dare cry demon,  emotion are useless for a shinobi. Now get up and do it again" 

"I can't"   "what did you just said?"  I repeated it lauder and with tears "I SAID THAT I CAN'T" after saying it he came at me so fast that I didn't even realized the  I had a Kunai pointing at my throat. I I was so scared that I started trembling knowing that he was going to beat me up until I lost consciousness, he always did that when I couldn't continue, but to my surprise he smirked and said "look at that sharingan, it has already three tomoe" when he said that I felt the chakra on my eyes.  "tomorrow you're going to your first mission" I was surprised, I have been underground all my life It will be the first time that I go outside.  "You will be with the assassination team, if you don't do anything tomorrow they will kill you. It's an order" He put away the kunai that was pointing at my throat and signaled an Anbu to come. "take her to her room" "yes sir", said the man with a mask that looked like a bird.

He was walking behind me when I asked "are you going to watch me all night?" he turned and saw my sharingan and said "so you finally unlocked your Sharingan, and yes I am going to watch you all night you suicidal kid" I gave him a cold stare and he continued to escort me to my room.

There wasn't much on my room, only two  beds, one for my and the other to the anbu that was in charge of me for that day, and a door that lead to a bathroom.  After entering my room I looked myself in the bathroom and when I saw my reflection in the mirror I smiled when I saw my crismon eyes with the sharingan pattern, for the first time after all the hell that I have been living I felt proud of myself, but then I saw a tear streaming down my face, when I saw all the cuts and bruises covering my body. 

After cleaning myself and taking care of the cuts, I went straight to my bed, I was excited the I could finally go outside but I didn't know the the outside world would be so cruel.

DANZO'S POV

When I saw them walking out I decided to head to the hokage tower to talk to Hiruzen about how are we going to expand Ukiyo's powers.

"You know it would be nice if you knoed Danzo" said Hiruzen while looking at some papers        "It is about Ukiyo Hiruzen"  "thanks for asking Danzo, everything is okay", "She unlocked the Sharingan" and then I saw him look up from the papers with surprise. "How come?, I expect that you didn't push her, she is still a child" I stared at him, and said "she is going with the assassin team tomorrow on a mission"and he said with a stern tone "she can't go on a mission she is going to get killed"  "I am in charge of the anbo and black ops not you"  he was holding my gaze until he went looked back to his papers "okay, but when she unlocks the mangekyo she will be under my superveillance, that's how we talked about" I nodded and walked past the door back to the anbu and black ops hideout.

If Hiruzen is going to take care of that monster when she unlocks her Mangekyo I need to train her so she until she has zero emotion and connection to any human living, so I can use her powers to the maximum.