9- The Truth

"now Ukiyo, let's get to know you"

UKIYO'S POV

I looked at him thinking if I should trust him. I do feel some kind of connection with him and he is making me feel calm.

MADARA' S POV

Twelve years have passed since he promised me to meet her and I finally I have her in front of me. She reminded me from my son but her hair was like mine, long with some strands sticking out.
I saw her deactivate her mangekyou and instead of black eyes she had brow eyes like her mother. "How do you know my name and who are you?" I looked at her "tell me where have you been what have you done" she furrowed her eyebrow " I asked you first" I saw her relaxed "I got abandoned by my parents and....."

UKIYO'S POV

After I told him all my life, like literally all of it he looked me straight in the eye and said " your life has been a lie" "Whaaaat!!!" " No no no you're lying" "Your parents were killed by Danzo" I couldn't believe it the person who 'raised' me lied to me, the Hokage lied and even Minato sensei " I know it's difficult to process it" I started to panic again "come here" I came next to him and he told me to sit on the floor and I could feel a hand patting my head and I ask between tears "how do you know it?" "Because your father was my son, and when you where born he promised me that he will take you to me" I looked up " but he never came" I said sad, he nodded and gave me a photo "your parents" there was a tall man with short black hair he was wearing a black Yukata and next to him a beautiful woman with lavender hair and brow eyes, she also wore a black Yukata "can I keep it?" "They would have loved you to keep it"

MADARA'S POV

MADARA'S POV

She looked more calm after I gave her the photo, she really resembled him. "You need to go back to your home" she looked at me and said "that's not my home, I'm not going back and also you never told me your name gramps"
"Gramps?" "Madara" I could see her eyes widen after I said my name "that's why they always called me monster" "monster?" "Yes" " How do you feel about the village?, know that you know the truth" "I'm going to give them hell" good she is filled with hatred towards the village I can see it in her eyes "I need you to go back to the village" she looked at me with a crazy look "why?" "I am going to help you to give them hell, so I need you to send me information and also to spy on Kushina Uzumaki" I called Zetsu and  Obito, "they are going to help you to achieve your goal, the black and white man is Zatsu and the boy is Obito" "Obito? Weren't you dead?" "Madara rescued me" "Zetsu take her back to the village" yes sir" she said goodbye and left. I could feel Obito looking at me "aren't you going to tell her that she will never meet you again?" I didn't respond, but he was right this was the first and last time I'll see her but I couldn't have said that to her after telling her the truth.

UKIYO'S POV

After Zetsu told me all the plan, left me some  meters away from the gates. I walked through them and I had the feeling of turning around and to never come back but I had to do this for my parent and for Madara.
There were two guards at the door and they looked at me surprised "what?" "Your funeral was yesterday" "WHAAAAT!!?!"

I went running to the Hokage's office only to see Minato dressed as the hokage. He looked at me and I could feel he was puzzled. "What are you doing here? Kakashi told me that you disappeared" "Kakashi" "well I escaped" "lie"
"And what are you doing here?" "Oh I'm the new Hokage, Kakashi will be very happy to see you, after all that happen" "yeah sure"  "Hokage" "please call me Minato" I nodded "Minato sensei I want to go back to the anbu" "are you sure Ukiyo?" "yes" I could feel her confidence in her voice "okey, I'll speak with Danzo" "thank you Minato" after that I left to my apartment.

During my way back to my apartament I could feel people staring at me and wispeering "wasn't she dead?" "she must have done that to make us feel sorry for her"  I ignored them as always, soon they will face the consequences of outcasting us.