2- The misfortune

"I understand Kuromi, but I hope that this isn't the last time you'll visit and next time bring the child with you" said his father with a light smile "of course father, see you" And so Kuromi got outside and started running back home but he didn't know that masked men were following him.

Kuromi's POV 

I can't believe I told father about Ukiyo without asking Kaira anything, I must tell her everything.

I was so much into my thoughts that I didn't realize that i was being followed so I jumped to the highest tree branch to see who is following me, at the distance I could see a group of masked men, probably anbu from Konoha what I didn't see was the Kunai flying to  my back, I was fast enough to prevent it hitting my lung but it stuck my left shoulder.

15 men were surrounding me so  carefully, I moved my left hand to my kunai pouch but I couldn't move my arm. "Don't worry you will die in some days while suffering, that kunai was impregnated with enough venom to kill a thousand men, just tell us where you wife and your daughter are and we'll kill you now" said the man with the bird like mask, I activated my Mangekyou Sharingan and charged at him but the pain was so strong   that I lost balance and fell to the ground. I could see the man with the bird mask coming nearer and nearer but i couldn't move a single muscle. " I told you It will slowly kill you" he put his foot on my left shoulder and started putting pressure on it, I couldn't handle it anymore so I made a last effort and took a kunai from the pouch. 

"I'm sorry my love, please take care of Ukiyo" I slashed  my neck 

NORMAL POV 

The men were too stunned to speak, they didn't expect this outcome, Madara's son was dead but no one knew where his wife an daughter where. "what do me do now?" asked one of them, "we need to look for his child, we can't go back to Konoha with empty hands, Danzo will kill us" the guy with the bird mask said. 

KAIRA'S POV

It is so dark and it's been a few hours since Kuromi left, maybe I should go look for him "Ukiyo, mama is going outside one second, okay?" I saw her smiling in her sleep. It won't be long I am only going to see if he comes, he said he wouldn't come late.

I've been waiting outside about an hour, I think I should head out and look for him, I came back to the house and picked Ukiyo I covered her with a thick blanket that i hung on my back 

After what seemed hours of running I saw a shadow on the floor and then I realized that it was Kuromi, I ran as fast as I could while I was screaming his name but he didn't move then I saw that he was holding a kunai with blood. 

He was dead, I didn't know what to do, I started screaming and crying "WHY!!!! KAMI WHY DID YOU TOOK HIM?!?!?"  

I felt something go thru my back and when i looked down I saw a Katana coming out of my heart "I'm Sorry my  child that you didn't get to know your parents but know that we loved you and we will alway love you no matter what, don't forget it Ukiyo." I said while tears were streaming down my face. 

Everything went black and I fell to the ground still holding Ukiyo 

NORMAL POV

After seeing the woman fall, 14 maske men came out of the trees "I told you that the wife would go search for him" said the one that was holding the katana. "let's take the baby and burn the corps, no one must know this happened", "yes sir"

-Back in Konoha-  

"Danzo-sama, here is the child, her name is Uchiha Ukiyo" Danzo looked at the anbu with coldness in his eyes and said "I don't care about her name, I only care about her yes and about what a weapon she is going to be to the village" "Forgive me lord Danzo"