8- Rin

UKKIYO'S POV

I woke up later than usual but it didn't matter. Today me had a mission near Kirigakure, it was an important mission because it could change the outcome of the Shinobi war. I did the same routine as always and headed to the gates, after going out of the building a saw Rin waving at me "Hiii Uki-chan aren't you nervous about the mission?" "not really" I wasn't this were the mission that I did when I was in the anbu "I wish I was as calm as you"

We reached the gates and Kakashi was already there "Hi Kakashi" "Where does she get that energy?" Kakashi and I thought. We all walked through the gates and started walking.

After some hours walking Kakashi suggested that we ran so we could reach earlier the border, and after what seemed more hours of running we reached the border and I stopped dead on my tracks "Uki-chan why did you" I put a finger covering her mouth and said whispering "we aren't alone" Kakashi drew out his sword and jumped in front of Rin. After some minutes I said "It disappeared" "don't tell me that it was the aloe vera" "okay let's keep going" 

It was already dark when I realized that I only heard Kakashi's and mine footstep so I turned around and saw that Rin was missing "Kakashi, Where is Rin?" "What are you saying she is in front of you" "what??! no" I activated my  sharingan and released kakashi of the Genjutsu, I saw panic in Kakashi's eyes "this is my fault I should have paid more attention" "I'm going to look for her" "aaand he's gone" I ran after him but some anbu jumped at me, they were wearing and anbu mask with the mist symbol on the forehead and the anbu attire.

One had a water wip, the second had a needle that was the same size as me and the third one had two katanas. I took out my kunai and I also activated my Sharingan "oooh an Uchiha how scary" they started mocking me so I did some hand signs "Katon fireball jutsu" and they released a water wave "dumbass" everything was covered with fog and mist and saw the needle coming at me but they didn't know that i activated my mangekyou so I easely dodge it and threw some kunais in their direction. "you think you can win this kid?" I didn't' say anything back, instead i decided to watch everything. Thanks to my Mangekyou I could see everything clear.

Then finally one decided to attack me, It was the one that had two katanas. I tried to cut my left shoulder but he missed and then I felt a cut on my right leg "you should pay more attention"  "you guys talk a lot" The one with the water wip tried to hit me but I was fast enough to catch the wip and send an electric charge through it,ne screamed in agony and  I saw that his arms were burned so I threw my Kunai i watched hit a tree after going thru the anbu's forehead leaving a hole in the middle. I looked at the other two "I have  a bad feeling" so I decided to finish them as fast as i could and after a bit of fighting i managed to kill them both.

I ran to find Kakashi and Rin still with my mangekyo on so I could see their chakras, something was going to happen I could feel it. After running I ended up on a plain full of shinobi and in the middle I saw the worst escenario. Kakashi piercing Rin's chest with his arm. 

I didn't know what to do, he killed her

I didn't know what to do, he killed her. I fell to my knees "why is this happening again why are the nicest people taken from me?!?!!" I started to have a panic attack and passed out.

I opened my eyes and looked around "why am I on a cave? wait who took me here" got up of the bed and looked for an exit but there wasn't one "where are you going Uki-sama" i turned around and saw the aloe vera guy "why did you take me to their cave?" "how could I leave you in the middle of the battlefield? you know that to faited right?" Memories of Kakashi killing Rin came to my mind "Is he dead?" "who?" "the boy with grey hair" I said looking at him with my mangekyo  "see Madara I told you she is like you" he said in the opposite direction. I looked where he was looking and saw an old man with long white hair sitting in what looked like a throne and next to him was a boy with black hair that reached his shoulders, he also had a scar on the right side  of  his face. 

He signaled to the boy and the aloe vera to go and said "let's get to know you Ukiyo"