20- the fish

UKIYO'S POV

Itachi and I didn't speak until we arrived back at the village gastes "Do we tell what happend to Pain?" I looked at him and then back to the gates with a knowing look "he probably knows".

We walked past the gates and suddenly, Zetsu came out of the ground "Itachi, Ukiyo. Pain wants to see you as soon as possible" I looked at Itachi "told ya" and we teletransported to Pain's office. 

His back was facing us but his aura was killer, he looked tense. "first of all..." he turned around so that  now he was facing us, he looked at me straight in the eyes with his rinnegan. "Why didn't you kill him?" "shit" I tried to play it cool,  "I killed him" "you killed the pretender....But why didn't you kill Hatake Kakashi?" Itachi looked at me confused and I could tell that Pain was enjoying himself. I didn't know what to answer, in fact I didn't even know why I didn't kill him. I felt sweat running down the side of my face. "Are you going to answer the question?" "He has other plans for him" he held my gaze and turned to face Itachi "Okay Ukiyo, you are dismissed" I turned around and walked to door.

I was walking down the dark hallways when I saw a tall figure,that I didn't recognize,  walking towards me. I carefully placed my hand next to my kunai pouch and when he was at an approachable distance, I striked.  He caught  my hand and he pushed against the wall with my back facing him. 

UKNOW'S POV 

I pushed her to the wall but before I could speak to her she turned to smoke "I have been fooled by a shadow clone?" I turned around and saw a flash of red eyes and in blink of an eye I was on the ground and unable to move. She started to speak "Did you really think that you could have beaten me?" I tried to look at her "the Sharingan huh? don't tell me that you are the Uchiha that I will be working with?"

UKIYO'S POV 

I raised my eyebrow confused "What?" I light up a candle that was hung up on the walls and looked at the guy. He had light blue skin and gills under his eyes, he had sharp teeth like a shark. He also was wearing the Akatsuki cloak and a Kirigakure headband. "I'm Hoshigaki Kisame" "What?!?! you are one of the seven swordsman!!" I undid the genjustu and he got up and smirked at me "oh so you know me? and by the way I was"  "was?" he started to dust of his cloak "I am member of Akatsuki" 

KISAME'S POV 

She got closer "A new member?" I shook off my head and she held her chin on a thoughtful way "this is the girl that second ago was ready to murder me? she looks like a seven year old solving a math problem" she looked back at me with her big eyes "she's cute" "but this is my first time seeing you around here" I put my hand on her head and ruffled her hair "that is because I was working on solo missions" "oh" "oh my god, she is so cute and she has a murderous aura around her. I must protect her" "I'm Ukiyo"

UKIYO'S POV

He started walking around me checking me out "so you are his granddaughter?" I kept looking at him "so you also know who I am?" He nodded and stopped "well I have to go" he started to walk and waved a hand without looking back at me "see you around Uchiha girl" 

-meanwhile at Pain's office-

"Where the fuck is Kisame?" Itachi and Pain were getting tired of waiting for the shark man "I should have been here 20 min ago" "He must been lost" "He can't be Itachi, he is one of the first members"

-back to Ukiyo-

I went to my room, took a shower and did my skincare routine. After doing that I put on one of Obito's Shirts and some shorts. Just as I sat on my bed Obito walked through the wall, I got up and walked to him to hug him "You know that is a little creepy right?" He didn't respond and walked to me, I walked backwards until my back was touching the wall next to  my bed. He took of his mask and I could see the anger on his face. He caged me between his arms and said "why did you talk to him?" "eh?" "don't 'eh' me, you know what i'm talking about" "with Kakashi?" he punched the wall next to my face "don't say that man's name, you know what he did" "I only told him to go away before I kill him" he didn't say a word "that is all Obito" "we are supposed to be dead, now he knows that you are alive" he ran a hand through his hair and uncaged me. I looked to the floor "I'm sorry" "you can't go back outside" I looked at him "what!?!, you can't do that Obito" "You won't be going on missions." He started caressing my cheek and lastly my lips "They can- no, they WILL kill you if you go out"  he whipped a tear that was running down my cheek "I'm doing this to protect y" I closed my eyes and felt his lips touching mine, I threw my arms around his neck to pull him closer and felt his tongue touching my upper lip. I opened my mouth enough for it to enter and to roam inside. We broke apart "I don't want to lose you".

He stayed that night but he was gone in the morning "back to the good old days"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

You now how there are authors that say the they haven't been updating stories because of exams coming up and because they have to study? well, I'm the opposite. When I  have exams I update stories because I need to distract myself and when there aren't any exams coming up I don't update