19 - the wolf the crow and the snake

UKIYO'S POV

I felt someone brushing off my hair and when I opened my eyes I saw obito smiling fondly at me "good morning beautiful" he gave me a kiss on the forehead and I buried my face in his chest  "did you sleep well?" "if you call going for hours sleep then yes" I said looking up at him "well, you did enjoy it" he was right I did. I started to blush remembering what we did last night. 

Obito kissed my exposed shoulder "we can go another round, if you want of course" "I would love to but" he was already hovering over me and attacking my lips, I put a hand on his mouth stopping him and he looked at me "but unfortunately I have a mission with Itachi" I pushed him off me and I heard him groan "why ?!?" "dunno, ask the leader, boss" I got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

 I stared at my reflexion in the mirror, my neck was covered in hickeys "seariusly Obito you could have at least done it in place that can be covered" "I did" I turned on the shower and took off my clothes to see that my chest was also covered in them. 

After i finished showering I put on my normal clothes and tried to cover up the hickeys with makeup. "this should do" I walked out to see that Obito was still under the covers. I put on my cloak and kiss him on the head before heading out "bye"   

-Timeskip-

Itachi was already waiting for me at the village doors and when I reached him we started to walk out in silence. After a few minutes I decided to start a conversation "why do we have to go on a mission near konoha?" "because Pain told us so" "yeah I know but we are the ones that decided to leave that village so they probably know us" he keep walking ignoring me "Uchihas" 

We arrived at our destination, it was a green plain and at the back you could see the village walls. "there is someone pretending to be an Akatsuki" I wasn't expecting him to tell me what we had to do   "and we have to kill it" I was confused "and if we only have to kill him why did he send two us?" "because there are no solo missions no matter what" he was right that was so that no one decided to betray the organization "right, and where is Juzo?" he looked at me with empty eyes "he died" I didn't know what to say so I changed the subject "and who is the Akatsuki pretender?" he took a picture out of his sleeve and handed it to me. The person that was in the picture had  short dark blue hair and grey eyes, he also had a freckle under his left eye. He seemed tall and had a konoha headband around his waist. 

I saw Itachi looking back at konoha "You do care a lot about Sasuke" he was taken back from my words but didn't deny it "you can see how he's doing, I'll take care of the mission" He didn't argue and headed to the walls.

-Timeskip-

After killing the pretender I decided to burn his body so I wouldn't leave any traces "Amatera-" "Ukiyo?" I recognized that voice, I turned around to see a white haired man with a mask covering half of its face "is it really you? I thought you died" I looked at him with my sharingan still activated "go before I kill you Kakashi" "so it is, why did you left the village?" "keep talking and I am going to burn you with this body" he looked at the dead man on the floor "you aren't like this" we lowered his tone and tried to walk closer to me as if I was a lost deer "you don't know me" he kept getting closer until he was some meters away "you weren't like this when you were on the village" I started to laugh and I could see his concern in his face "I have always been like this but I never showed it to the normal people like you so go away before I kill you"  "kakashi senpai come on " someone called in the distance it sounded like a boy "seem like someone is looking for you" he turned around to answer him.

KAKASHI'S POV

I turned to face  where the sound was coming "wait a second Yamato-kun" and when I turned back she and the body were gone.

UKIYO'S POV

I jumped away from his sight and burned the body, just as I finished Itachi landed next to me. "how did it go?" "It was easy, he was just only a pretender nothing more" we both started to jump from branch to branch when i asked him how was Sasuke doing "he is fine, I think he is friends with the fox boy" Naruto.

We were going down some steps when we saw Orochimaru walking to us. 

OROCHIMARU'S POV

"good I have the two of them in the same spot" When I walked past them I took out my snake arms and catched them. "Do you know what is an eternal life?" they didn't move "An amazing body that leads to eternity" I tighten my grip around them and pulled them up with their backs still facing me "I don't even know yet. But there is a new body, so in the end that is what you are looking for"  I felt a great pressure and realized that they were both in front of me and I was in the same place as before "it can't be.... I fell into the technique of temporary paralysis" I felt the nails digging in deeper

UKIYO'S POV 

"This man really thought that he could beat us?" he started to speak as if Itachi and I were gods "what incredible eye power. Marvelous" he tried to pull a snake out of his sleeve but before he could Itachi cut his hand off. " Orochimaru, no matter what technique you use they have no effect on these eyes" said Itachi while glaring with the Sharingan. I looked at Orochimaru with my Sharingan and said "I don't know what to do with you, do I kill you right now? or do I look for a way to use you?" Itachi cut me off "there is no use, he has to much ambition" Orochimaru shouted his name but he continued speaking "people's life is..." "Orochimaru-sama" Itachi was cut off by a white haired guy with glasses that jumped in front of Orochimaru. 
Explosive seals started to fall above us but we jumped back seconds before it exploded "I swear that one day I'll pay you back" and after saying that both disappeared.