12- Naruto

OBITO'S POV

After I killed all the anbu protecting the cave, Kushina, had already given birth to Naruto.
I took him hostage "if you seal the nine tails I'll kill him"
In an instant Minato was a few meters away with Naruto in his arms but he didn't know that he was covered in explosive tags.
I saw him doing some hand signs "the flying thunder" and he disappeared.

I was left alone with Kushina so I decided to proceed with the plan. I had to bring her to a special location to weaken the seal so I could enter her subconscious by using my sharingan and control the nine tails.

After having control of the kyuubi I tried to kill Kushina but I saw a familiar Kunai flying towards me "Minato" he took her away.

I went back to the village and summoned the nine tails. I jumped to the highest building and saw the chaos.

I saw Ukiyo running to the hokage rock but something felt off, I lost control on the nine tails. He was running to Ukiyo, I started running to her but was stopped by Minato who threw a Kunai at me but it was of no use.

I heard a rumbling sound in the distance and when I looked where it came from my world fell. Ukiyo was stuck between the hokage rocks and the nine tails was making open his mouth.
I was so caught up on my thoughts that I didn't see Minato coming at me with and throwing is Kunai, but thankfully I could react and it went through me. In an instant I was hit by a rasengan "what!! how?" I took advantage of it and looked as if i was defeated.

I searched for Ukiyo to see her in the same place but now the Kyuubi was opening his mouth "shit I need to hurry up or it will be to late" I teletransported to where she was and the Kyuubi had already formed the ball

I searched for Ukiyo to see her in the same place but now the Kyuubi was opening his mouth "shit I need to hurry up or it will be to late" I teletransported to where she was and the Kyuubi had already formed the ball. I heard Ukiyo speaking but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

I used my sharingan and seconds before it hit us I took her and jumped inside the portal.

I landed on the floor of one of my dimensions still with Ukiyo in my arms. I looked at her and I saw blood coming out of her mouth. I laid her down to look for more wounds.

She had a lot of cuts on her face and I saw blood in her abdomen "I can't take her back to the cave to heal her. What if the kyuubi feels her chakra?" I decided to stay here with her.  I took her shirt to treat her wound in her abdomen, and after being done with it i decided to treat the smaller ones one her body. "I don't know much but at least she is out of danger" When I got to her face I could feel her eyes  squint and moan from pain. Then she opened her eyes.

UKIYO'S POV 

I could feel someone touching my face and it hurt a lot, I opened my eyes to see Obito meters away from my face and I started to blush but after remembering where I was I looked at him surprised "You saved me?" "Of course" I jumped at him and hugged him.

OBITO'S POV 

She jumped at me and her chest went straight to my face. I could feel her arms squishing me more between her breast and I started to blush when I remembered that she wasn't wearing a shirt.

UKIYO'S POV

While i was hugging I realized that I wasn't wearing a shirt "You pervert!!!" I threw him out of my chest "You are the one that started hugging me!!!" He said blushing "You could have told me that I wasn't wearing one!!" "You didn't get me a chance to speak!!" after screaming back and forth for some minutes I said "Thank you" he looked at me tilting his head to the side "why?" "for choosing me instead of the plan" "oh right, I couldn't let you die" I laughed and said "why? because I am important  to the mission?" he looked at me with a serious expression on his face and said in a low tone "no, because you are important to me" I was shocked and I could feel my face heating up "whaaat!!?" "eeeh nothing, nothing. Let's go to the cave to treat better your wounds"

I got up "but what did you just say?" I walked to him and I could feel my wounds open. I clutched my abdomen in pain "ouch" "come on" he came to me and he held me bridal style. I was a blushing mess. 

A portal appeared in front of us revealing the cave and he jumped through it, I held tight to his cloak and on the other side was Zetsu "Your grandpa  wouldn't be happy to see you clinging to Obito" 

Now we were both a bushing mess