ཫ꙳✱( ςђคקՇєг Ŧ๏ยгՇєєภ )✱꙳ཀ

Zero opens the door to house, he went shopping early, for something, he felt happy being with Sonic, sure he was his enemy but the universe saw them as soulmates.

Zero...was alone and blinded with rage and hatred for Mobians, mostly Shadow for killing the only people that felt like family to him, his own Squad. He joined forces with Eggman, cause the phantom ruby bonded him...and showed him how he could hurt those that hurt him.

Sonic...the hero of mobius, the hedgehog that saw good in almost everyone he met, like Shadow, he saw how much Zero was hurting, always hiding behind a mask, the jackal just needed a friend, someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on. Everyone to him deserves a second chance.

The jackal put his hand on his scarred chest, he gotten really closer to Sonic, and couldn't ask for anyone better than the blue hedgehog, even if he was stubborn and annoying. His ear twitches when he heard the sound of whimpering, in a panic he rushed to see where the whimpering was coming from. He saw his Omega, holding his phone and softly crying to himself. "Sonic...What happened?" He called out.

The azure male sniffs, and looks up at Zero, he was wearing a short sleeve shirt since his stomach was still flat, but he just shows Zero the media comments that were being nice to the omega and wishing him good luck.

"...there...so n-nice" Sonic sobbed, Zero just rolls his eyes, he was going to have get use to his soulmate having random outburst now that he is only eight weeks pregnant. Soon the crying subsided, and he just rubs the tears away from his eyes. "Oh Zero...I didn't hear you come in..."

"Don't worry about, How are you doing?"

"Okay...Just cramping and dizziness, still puking, but I'm okay..." Sonic said.

"Are you eating okay? I know you couldn't eat all day yesterday after what happened, with your friends" Zero said tilting Sonic's head up to look at him.

"Mhm...I didn't mean to make you spend the night in that bath tub..." Sonic said, after yesterdays event with his friends and Zero took him home, he just felt terrible, to the point that his body was rejecting everything that ate that day, but he felt better to day, that he could post about him and Zero having a kiton to social.

"It's fine, I'd rather suffer through the back pain than you, you need all your strength" Zero said.

"You still didn't tell me why you were going shopping?" Sonic asked.

"No reason, just looking for something, don't worry about it" Zero said to him, he leans in to give the blue hedgehog a small kiss on the lips. The hedgehog only pouted. "Your hiding something from me...and I don't like it Infinite!" Sonic never called Zero, Infinite unless he was made even then the jackal just can't keep a straight face cause of his omega being so GOSH DARN NABBIT cute.

"Trust me Sonic it's nothing important, and just to prove to you it's not important, how about we out to eat...Hmm?"

Sonic's eyes lit up "You mean like to an Italian Restaurant, or Mexican or Chinese!"

"Okay only one of those places, Eggman gave me enough money so we can eat expensively" Zero said, Sonic purrs "Spaghet!" He said.

"Already Italian it is" Zero said with a smile.